Bills @ Duquesne

b.hayes

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A win is a win. This was a game where our defense was not up to par and our offense was really poor. We still won it, a win is a win. Now we are 7-0 away, and our win string is up to 12. This game did not make us look good, and it goes to prove that when Evans is shut out of the game we look really shabby. Grandy had a great night, Crawford did fine. Praise the Lord!

Ummm, what? This might have been the best offensive game of the season for the Bills. They hit 10-19 from three and shot 50% overall while scoring 76 points. Maybe Evans didn't have a good game offensively, but the rest of the team sure as hell did.

I am not mad at all about this game. It cannot be said enough: road conference games against anybody can be a struggle. If you had told me they would shoot over 50 percent and Dwayne would play this poorly, I would not have expected to come out with a W. Furthermore, our offense looked pretty good. If Mike and Austin can shoot well moving forward, I like our chances against almost anybody.

Iknow that great teams in great seasons lose some games but it's SO :Jimbo Bad Language: MUCH BETTER TO WIN THOSE AWFUL :Jimbo Bad Language: GAMES THAT I'M :Jimbo Bad Language: DRUNK AND PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD THING MY WIFE IS HOME AND NOT JUST THE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm, what? This might have been the best offensive game of the season for the Bills. They hit 10-19 from three and shot 50% overall while scoring 76 points. Maybe Evans didn't have a good game offensively, but the rest of the team sure as hell did.

Yeah, the offense was very good. It's the only reason we're not talking about a loss tonight.

A win is a win. This was a game where our defense was not up to par and our offense was really poor. We still won it, a win is a win. Now we are 7-0 away, and our win string is up to 12. This game did not make us look good, and it goes to prove that when Evans is shut out of the game we look really shabby. Grandy had a great night, Crawford did fine. Praise the Lord!

Hard to say the offense was poor. Shot 50%. 52.6% from 3 and only had 9 turnovers. Probably the first game this year the offense has carried the defense.

Agree 76 points and 20 assists. Thats a huge number of helpers

hopefully evans gets this out of his system.

very concerning.. have not seen a game like that from him in quite some time.

mcbroom saved the day. decent defense from loe down the stretch.

questionable substitutions from crews as usual.

all in all, nice win.

Did the announcer think the 3 point shot was going in? Is that why he said "count it"?

I mean, the announcer was pretty clearly -faced, so you have to take his words with a grain of salt, but yeah he thought it was going in.

The defense really lapsed tonight. Didn't protect the perimeter as well, especially in the first half. And Duquesne's forwards got to the basket with ease. Other teams' bigs have not done that to us. In the Dayton game, if their forwards scored, it was on second-chance points. Nothing came easy.