GDT: SLU v. Suckamores

moytoy12

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very solid effort by the Bills tonight, and I agree with others that this is the best game I have seen the team play this season. The best part of it is this team can play better and will need to continue upon their goal of reaching the NCAA Tourney for the 3rd straight year. Rob Loe is playing very well, and Manning looked good too in the minutes he got tonight. Jordair did a good job guarding and frustrating Odum.

@68Alum while I agree McNugget's defense is suspect, his offense is not. Not with 15 points, 4 boards, 6 assists and only 1 turnover in only 24 minutes of playing time.

In fact, you could argue that even with his questionable defensive abilities, the Billikens were still better with him on the floor. Simply look at the players +/- statistic. McLovin led the team tonight at +25.

McBroom I thought played very well tonight, made good decisions, 6 assists and one turnover. Hit all hist FT's!!! He is improving, and let's hope the learning curve continues to rise. Loe's pass to him in the corner for a three was sweet.

Thought he played pretty good defense against Odum, and he and Manning combined to force a turnover. Solid win, now lets take care of business saturday and 12/30 to finish out the year!

@68Alum while I agree McNugget's defense is suspect, his offense is not. Not with 15 points, 4 boards, 6 assists and only 1 turnover in only 24 minutes of playing time.

In fact, you could argue that even with his questionable defensive abilities, the Billikens were still better with him on the floor. Simply look at the players +/- statistic. McLovin led the team tonight at +25.

Lol an organ donor from Hawaii?