Bills by 3 over Wich St

The Wiz

I guess we are the Shockers best opponent of the season which is why the trolls continue to hang out here. No one else to talk to moving forward. It is always sad when a fan base doesn't know how to handle winning.

To quote Ferris Bueller's final line.......

" Are you still here?....It's over ....go home ....go "

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we are the Shockers best opponent of the season which is why the trolls continue to hang out here. No one else to talk to moving forward. It is always sad when a fan base doesn't know how to handle winning.

To quote Ferris Bueller's final line.......

" Are you still here?....It's over ....go home ....go "

You guys can't handle winning or losing.

When you win, you guys think you're the second coming of the 95 Bulls.

When you lose, 1/3 of this forum suicides, 1/3 talk down your players, and a 1/3 tries to Florence Nightengale the other 2/3.

You guys can't handle winning or losing.

When you win, you guys think you're the second coming of the 95 Bulls.

When you lose, 1/3 of this forum suicides, 1/3 talk down your players, and a 1/3 tries to Florence Nightengale the other 2/3.

Wow, I guess fans (short for fanatics by the way) in Wichita are completely rational. It must be a very boring place..........

I looked up the word denial in the dictionary, and I saw this post.

While the fact that you had to look up that word in the dictionary reflects poorly on the state of education in Kansas, I'll give you credit for working to expand your vocabulary. Keep it up!

It took several post to figure out I am nowhere near Wichita. lol

I got nothing but love for you guys, but if this is going to be a legitimate rivalry I have to rub your face in it, understand?

For it to be a legitimate rivalry, each team needs to win against the other.

2 losses and the grade doesn't move? I know the opponents are good, but A teams would win 1 at minimum.

When you lose to good teams by a small margin you don't lose much ground. Our numbers weakened but we are still A rated. As others have pointed out, you want our opponents to win all their other games. I have us similar to North Carolina another team that is A rated with 2 losses (4-2) that will be Dancing. I watched UNC beat Louisville and the Tarheels looked like a final 4 team. Yet before that game they lost to Belmont (B+) and the game after Lville lost to UAB (C+).

So yes good teams lose ...and in this case UNC's losses are worse than ours....but they will be there in March barring injury.

It's not how you start...but how you finish.

I'm pretty sure we beat you in the CBI not too long ago.

Like I said enjoy your title for now, you earned it, but if you don't think this year will be different, then you really are a group of delusional fans.

Different? Different than what?

Were you here talking smack before the game? Or do you only have the balls to show up afterwards to gloat?

It was a close game and you won. Kudos. The game was played in streaks and ended durin g one of yours. 5 minutes longer and we might have gone on another and won, 5 minutes less, we win. However, the game is 40 and you were up and won. No one here was dogging your team, in fact most seem to think they are pretty good.

Different? Different than what?

Were you here talking smack before the game? Or do you only have the balls to show up afterwards to gloat?

It was a close game and you won. Kudos. The game was played in streaks and ended durin g one of yours. 5 minutes longer and we might have gone on another and won, 5 minutes less, we win. However, the game is 40 and you were up and won. No one here was dogging your team, in fact most seem to think they are pretty good.

Skip, smithchad660 is not a Wichita St. fan, but a VCU fan.

I'm pretty sure we beat you in the CBI not too long ago.

Like I said enjoy your title for now, you earned it, but if you don't think this year will be different, then you really are a group of delusional fans.

We lost to #12 and #10 by single digits. This delusional VCU troll thinks that is somehow worse than getting run out of the gym by Florida State and losing to a VERY average Georgetown team is better than our two top twelve losses. We'll be fine. Havoc is the same joke it was last year.

Irony.

It was you that lost Sunday, not us.

Really? You lead such a sad existence that you come to the message board of a team your team isn't even playing to talk crap after they lost to someone else? Kinda sad don't you think? Ever thought of jumping? Might not be a bad idea.