Bills by 3 over Wich St

The Wiz

Y U MAD THO?

Seriously, why are you Bilikens so aggro all the time?

The biggest baby in college basketball is your coach. I remember him working the refs last year at Chaifetz when you guys were down 26 points just so that the score could look remotely respectable at the end of the game. He needs the score to look good because he wants to be able to rank VCU in the top 25 every week.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will, but this ribbing and jawing will make you that much more emotionally invested in the game.

The highs will be higher, the lows will be lower.

If, no when, you lose to VCU this year. I promise I will only rub your face in it a little bit.

If you destroy us, I'll gladly come back here and take my punishment.

Say what you will, but this ribbing and jawing will make you that much more emotionally invested in the game.

The highs will be higher, the lows will be lower.

If, no when, you lose to VCU this year. I promise I will only rub your face in it a little bit.

If you destroy us, I'll gladly come back here and take my punishment.

Are you 6?

Hell, if you beat us I'll personally make a thread where you can post nothing but VCU sucks and say disparaging things about me and my dear mother.

Just get through the rest of the season with nothing but wins, we'll try to do our part.

Assuming neither of us loses until that February 15th game, you guys will probably be in the top 5, but we still wont be ranked....which will make it that much sweeter when we destroy you guys.