fontbonne game time

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a video feed anywhere online?

I have been looking, and it not promising. SLUBillikens lists a video link on the schedule as being the A-10 pay website, however I can't actually find any proof they are streaming the game. If someone can prove proof that they are streaming it. Then I may be able to work some magic otherwise your outta luck.

Metz won't be able to make it.

depends how much range his ankle bracelet has.

I always thought house arrest would be pretty cool. Stock up on beer, weed, movies, video games, call some friends over and chill for a few months. Hell you could even order a few strippers to come entertain you.

I remember as a youth staying home from trick or treating entirely just so I could watch the Bulls season opener against the Celtics on TV. You parents need to raise better kids.

Skipping trick or treating for Jordan Vs Bird is a little diferent than skipping to watch Fontbonne.

Hopefully this will turn into a Red Sox jinx, but looks like all the Cards fans will be able to make it to the game tomorrow! I look forward to seeing you all there over my pirated internet feed, if one happens to exist.

I went to my neice and nephews' trunk or treat last Sunday. It was at our parish's lot and we knew everyone there. They had a dj. Ray Parker jr and pitbull were played. The adults drank wassail and 'taxed' their kids candy..I liked it.

Can't make tomorrow, but ecstatic! Either way :)

There's a reason my parish calls it Drunk or Treat...

I guess I should have put HOME GAMES in caps and bold.

No home bsketball games New Years eve or New Years day-recovery time on the couch with a nap or two

Of course not to acknowledge Metz would be wrong- he was almost like out of town relatives come to visit for the week in their mobile home.

Metz PR business may prosper-can you really do PR from anyplace with a bar? Bars? I thought those ankle things were like dog fences?