TV

kshoe

Nate Latsch just tweeted that he hears good news is coming about Billiken games being broadcast on Fox Sports Midwest.

That would be great news to round out our schedule that already has a lot of conference games being shown nationally on NBC Sports, CBS Sports and a few on the ESPN family.

Good. The four not being carried at the moment - Edwardsville, Methdale, Valpo and Duquesne

My guess is that Valpo will be picked up by someone, most likely KPLR or charter. It seems like every year Duquense is never televised. I wouldn't be surprised if someone picked up Methdale as well

looks like FSM picked up all of the home games that weren't already taken by national broadcasts. looks like they decided to put the games during blues games on fox sports midwest plus

Sorry, but I can't find anything about FSM Plus. Is that the same thing as FS 1, the new station?

This means there is a conflict(Blues game). If you get FSM, you will get FSM Plus

As long as you have digital. I think some of the basic analog cable packages don't have an alternative FSM channel.

This list is pretty impressive. It would be nice to get the four remaining road games televised somehow but this is such a far cry from only a few years ago when maybe half the games weren't on t.v.

I am not sure what you are looking but all the games played in Mexico (Playa del Carmen) are on CBS Sports Network. Even the Cancun games at Chaifetz are on Fox Sports Network Plus.

?

I was just saying that more game times have been added to the schedule, and a couple moved by a half hour. Last time I checked, there were still about 6-8 times still TBA; now it's two (and we won't know the time for day two of Cancun until our game ends on day one).

?

I was just saying that more game times have been added to the schedule, and a couple moved by a half hour. Last time I checked, there were still about 6-8 times still TBA; now it's two (and we won't know the time for day two of Cancun until our game ends on day one).

Sorry. Totally my fault. I was reading the thread thinking about TV and missed your point was about times.

I've caught a SLU - Duquesne game a couple of times over the years on Root Sports Pittsburgh, a Fox Sports Network station. It airs all of the Pittsburgh Pirate and Pittsburgh Penquin games as well as many regional college basketball and football games.

Unfortunately Duquesne basketball is way down the "food chain" and so their games are not aired if there is a higher profile game available like the Penquins, Pitt, WVU, etc. In other words, it has to be a slow day in sports to show their games.