2/8 - @ LaSalle - 4:00 - ESPN2

2/15 - VCU - 1:00 - ESPN or ESPN2

2/19 - @ George Mason - 6:00 - NBCSN

2/22 - George Washington

2/27 - Duquesne - 7:00 - NBCSN

3/1 - @ VCU - 5:00 - ESPN or ESPN2

3/5 - Dayton - 8:00 - CBSSN

3/9 - @ UMass - 3:00 - CBSSN

http://www.slubillikens.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=27200&SPID=93215&SPSID=632626

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that there are only 17 home games on the schedule. I would assume 2 home exhibitions as well. In the past there has always been 20 home games (including exhibitions).

Aren't there usually 18, with exhibitions? I figured that worked out to $25/game on a $450 season ticket.

Thoughts:

-We should have 1+ exhibitions announced soon. The Rockhurst game WILL NOT COUNT on the RPI. Hope that settles that for the year.

-Lots of early-afternoon times, and even a morning time (10 am, Saturday, 1/11 at Dayton). Good for our older fan base.

-I love the noon start for the Wichita State game. I'll hit that before heading back to Cincy at the end of Thanksgiving weekend.

-Only two back-to-back road game stretches this season: Rhode Island (1/7) and Dayton (1/11) and then St. Joe's (2/5) and LaSalle (2/8). Easy travel.

-There's no embarrassing stretch like the entire month of December last year, which was just home buy games. We're tested throughout. Every buy game is before or after a potentially challenging game.

-4 games on ESPN/ESPN2 and a bunch more on the others. Not too shabby.

Schedule on front page. Over under on Steve typos/mistakes?

WITCHita State?! Fire yourself.

Also, I'd go with something other than Southeast MO-State. SEMO, SE Missouri State, something like that. Just one man's opinion.

-did I read this correctly that there is the possibility of one Sat night home conf game? granted, dates and times are subject to change ;)

-one of the two game road trips might be when school is still on break, which would be good

-I wonder if anything left for FSM or ch11 or Charter or someone else to pick up to add to tv games

-the schedule I printed from slubillikens.com does not have a Methdale game... :blink:

-I was hoping the Vandy game time would have been TV-dictated, because the odds of a later ESPN/ESPN2 game would have been better. I could get an idea of how early I could leave work and drive down there.

-Yeah, only one Saturday night home conference game is possible (GW, 2/22), but a time is TBA so even that is not certain.

-I was hoping Duquesne would be a weekend road game because that's an easy trip for me and we have friends there. I'll try to make Wednesday work, though. Tickets will be easy.

-Also would have liked SIUE to be on a weekend. I would have come in for that. The Dayton road game at 11 am (Eastern) is a no-brainer for me. Valpo is likely.

-They picked the right Wednesday (2/12 to be off). Wife's birthday. Whew. Taunting me with a home game on 1/4 when I'll already be in STL - for a wedding. Not going to make that game.

-What are your votes for hardest game on the schedule? Wichita State at home? Wisconsin in Cancun? VCU on the road?