Crews on 920AM at 11:30, Cheaney on at 12:15

Big day on the program: Mike Ditka at 1030, Jim Thomas at 1045, Dale Murphy at 11 and coach Jim Crews at 1130

Sources indicate that @SaintLouisMBB's new assistant coach Calbert Cheaney will join @MiddleRelief920 this afternoon. #SLU #iubb

920 AM, y'all. RT @joeroderick: @Brian_Haenchen @SaintLouisMBB @MiddleRelief920 I can confirm... 12:15

Didn't listen, but here is the twitter buzz on the interview:

New @SaintLouisMBB assistant Calbert Cheaney on @MiddleRelief920: "I just want to contribute any way that I can."

Cheaney: "I'm willing to do anything it takes for the [#SLU] program it takes to blossom and continue to blossom."

Cheaney says that Jalen Rose was without a doubt the biggest trash talker back when they played in the #B1G.

Cheaney on playing now? "Don't get it twisted. I can still go. They might have to carry me out on a stretcher..." #SLU #iubb

Cheaney on 920: "I want to do all those things whether it's recruiting or as a bench guy...I just want to contribute in any way that I can."

Cheaney: "[Crews] is just a good all-around person... Talking with him & being around him & his family, that's what sold me on the program."

Ha ha. Gotta listen to the mizzou caller at the end of the frank interview. Nothing but class from that guy.

Idiot. You know if we're not important why's this guy so obsessed w/ SLU that he'd waste valuable free minutes on his Obama phone?

Has Haith been totally cleared in the U case?

Obama phone. Referred to because the # of free cell phones given out by the government using a phone tax dramatically increased under Obama. (Signed into law by bush43 though).

The tax was previously installed in the 80's under reagen to provide landlines to people in poverty.

Obama phone. Referred to because the # of free cell phones given out by the government using a phone tax dramatically increased under Obama. (Signed into law by bush43 though).

The tax was previously installed in the 80's under reagen to provide landlines to people in poverty.

Actually neither Bush nor Obama had anything to do with it really (although the specific cell phone program did start under Bush) . The program is actually a service run by SafeLink which is a private company that does receive some funding from an independent agency that was started by the FCC. It should be noted it is not a large program but has a couple of million users. The program is rooted in access to phone service legislation that was started by Woodrow Wilson, amended by FDR (and to some extent Clinton), and started during recent Bush. Wilson!!!!!!!

To me using phrases like "Obama Phone" simply means "I am too lazy to think for myself and let other people think for me". Don't let facts get into political discussions though.

Ha ha. Gotta listen to the mizzou caller at the end of the frank interview. Nothing but class from that guy.

That guy SUUUUUUCCCCKED.

I know this is a dead horse but man I wish these teams played each other.

The tone of the conversation has changed, now Mizzou fans can only get riled up and huffy. Let's settle this on the court.

Poor choice of phrase, or maybe my political ideology seeping through.

Seems like your political ideology is being swayed by inaccurate information.

Back on topic, I LOVE Frank goading fans into this type of banter. Attracts positive attention to us and pisses Mizzou fans off. Love it.

Seems like your political ideology is being swayed by inaccurate information.

Back on topic, I LOVE Frank goading fans into this type of banter. Attracts positive attention to us and pisses Mizzou fans off. Love it.

DEATH PANELS! :o

I heard that ass wipe on my way home from work.

I loved it when he said something along the lines of SLU only making the tournament because they play in such a terrible conference.

Uh...Im pretty sure the A10 was ranked higher than the SEC last year.