OT: Salinas, KS

So I was watching Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master last night, w/ Wahkeen Fenix and Fillerup Seemore Hoffman and during an intense cult induction interview, Wahkeen told Fillerup that he may or may not have killed a man in Salinas, KS. I started laughing uncontrollably, and there was just no good way to explain to the others watching the film what in the hell I was laughing at.

I can't find the clip, but this New York Times review confirms that homeboy did spend some time in the cabbage fields of Salinas. Fuokin' eh... Oh, and if anyone refutes my claim, well... you know where you can fuoking find me, pus.sy.

So I was watching Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master last night, w/ Wahkeen Fenix and Fillerup Seemore Hoffman and during an intense cult induction interview, Wahkeen told Fillerup that he may or may not have killed a man in Salinas, KS. I started laughing uncontrollably, and there was just no good way to explain to the others watching the film what in the hell I was laughing at.

I can't find the clip, but this New York Times review confirms that homeboy did spend some time in the cabbage fields of Salinas. Fuokin' eh... Oh, and if anyone refutes my claim, well... you know where you can fuoking find me, pus.sy.

Sounds like an awful Steinbeck novel...

Ya got yer Salinas mixed up. Salinas is in California (Grapes of Wrath anyone?) and I'm guessing that's where the cabbages are. Salina, on the other hand is the county seat of Saline County, Kansas. I believe it also has some connection to pay stubs.

I had Catholic school geography so I'm pretty sure of this.

Ya got yer Salinas mixed up. Salinas is in California (Grapes of Wrath anyone?) and I'm guessing that's where the cabbages are. Salina, on the other hand is the county seat of Saline County, Kansas. I believe it also has some connection to pay stubs.

Gotdammit. He's right. Mods, please delete this thread and ban me. Thanks.

Glad we could tag team this one!

http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15717

The greatest thread in Billikens.com recent history?

It has a little of everything. Basketball country ranting, pay stubs, footes v. Ace, and an angry family member of an ex player.

From that thread...

Dont back down now, I will bring you down to our seats

How about underneath the basket before the game with your paystubs punkass.

Name the place in the arena

Some are tired of your tirades though the years.

Name the place in the arena AND BRING YOUR PAYCHECK STUB...streettalking punk

Aaaaaaand...

Hey asphalt head, we will meet under the basket at the next home game. YOU DO GO TO THE BILLIKEN GAMES DONT YOU DRIP??

Don t forget to bring your paystub and passport

HERE CHICKIE CHICKIE

Dont forget .....Myself and my witnesess will be there,I have already told them about it, and you bring yours. You should pay their way in since you are going to win some big money.

After we give our checkstubs and passports to the witnesses and before they look at them we will make our bet.

For me wasting my time with a big mouth peon like you the bet will range from 20,000 dollars to 50,000 dollars. Oh do say 50,000 dollars please please. You surely are not a dummy when you can win more, you are the LOUDMOUTH man and should win this bet easy, LMAO.

Dont forget your verification you have the money to pay off the bet.. That should not be a problem. your name and address should be on your checkstub and passport that our witnesses will take down just like they will take down my name and address. I dont like big mouth blowheart no money wannabees.

You do understand that dont you..... A bet is a bet and you not having the money does not go well.

Carbondale????LMAO.................he said carbondale,...nah at the next home game. That is real close for you right?? I will be at the game son, WONT YOU.

So next game, and bring you money. No more of your hillbilly wimp talk, time to be a man.
No more of your boy BS,so take the bet NOW, we,yes some of my billiken friends, that go to the games with us. are WAITING.
So say you take the bet on this board and be under the basket..if you dont, YOU PUSSIED OUT AND YOU ARE A WINDBAY AND DONT TALK YOUR BS again.
YOU ARE CALLED OUT.....PUT IT UP OR SHUT UP................NOW

If you need a ticket to the BILLIKEN game let me know, I will take care of it......ONCE..to take your money blowheart

Since I would never give you the respect to answer something out of your bad breath mouth, another billiken friend of mine that will be at the game told me today how much of a dumbass you are.

My friend said most people know (he said not you of course) anytime a coach comes to the AREA or SCHOOL looking at a player that say for instance KNOWS st louis u is also going after,the COACHES go through the HIGH SCHOOL coach first, and for instance say didnt a pretty good player of yours go to st louis u and didnt have such a great experience or was not treated very well from the coach there.
CASE CLOSED
SO SHUT UP YOU PEON

Dont forget to answer about our bet. Looking forward to SEEING you at the billiken game.

Y

It has a little of everything. Basketball country ranting, pay stubs, footes v. Ace, and an angry family member of an ex player.

That is great stuff! And don't forget roy being a lightning rod again. Look at your response to a roy post - "wow, shut up. really. this is pathetic." And others really jumped on roy. And some folks think I am tough on him ;) We've actually had some good civil exchanges over the years and this was one of them. In our discussion he said that he would have been ok with RM "cutting" two players, just not four, in order to free up schollies for Cotto and Cassity. That is a more moderate and IMO more reasonable stance than I remember him taking on the topic. Interesting. And then you have the basketballcountry beatdown of Footes. Funny stuff. Two trolls going at it. Footes was a more subtle troll, whereas bbcountry was all in your face. Ah, the good old days!

Reading this makes me miss several former posters.

• 2 months later...

More news from just north of Salina, KS... These look like some real nice, post-apocalyptic swanknasty places to fight. Just unbelievable. PAYSTUBS, MF'ers...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252025/Larry-Hall-Midwest-developer-converts-Cold-War-missile-silo-luxury-condo-complex.html

article-2252025-169E842B000005DC-379_634

article-2252025-169E8427000005DC-112_634

article-2252025-169E6FD9000005DC-327_634

article-2127759-128A2C68000005DC-743_634

article-2127759-128A1635000005DC-447_634

article-2252025-169E8423000005DC-626_634