JC on 590 THE MAN with FC this morning at 11:15

Lancona - 6'8 that can play the stretch 4 role and is a good passer

Agbeko- 6'8 240 has great footwork, finishes well at the rim has range out to 17 feet. Started playing basketball late

Crawford - 6'3 can finish with both hands, shoots the 3 well, cerebral player, and a great passer with a good overall game

the habit of using initials sucks. i thought i was going to read about jc corcoran. or since frank is indeed a devoted catholic, maybe a conversation with jesus christ.

Not to corect Roy but Frank converted from being a catholic to an evangelical church.

Did he actually "convert" or is this just based on sending his kids to Westminster?

Agbeko- 6'8 240 has great footwork, finishes well at the rim has range out to 17 feet. Started playing basketball late

Crawford - 6'3 can finish with both hands, shoots the 3 well, cerebral player, and a great passer with a good overall game

Technically both Crawford and lancona are cerebral players and gym rats. Anyone knows that from their photos.

Was RM measuring Crawford? Thought he was 6'5"?

Did Crews talk about Crawford as a 2 or a 3 guard? Does anyone think he is quick enough to be a 2 gaurd?

He really didn't go into specifics. What I posted is all he really said. The interview only lasted a couple minutes. Didn't really say anything different then what has been posted on here

590 and 1380 have been taken over by the cell phone guy, marshall something. the man is absolutely clueless. my understanding is he gave the receptionist a show on the 1380 station. i have quit listening completely. poor frank to be stuck there.

590 and 1380 have been taken over by the cell phone guy, marshall something. the man is absolutely clueless. my understanding is he gave the receptionist a show on the 1380 station. i have quit listening completely. poor frank to be stuck there.

Marshall gave a guy that did his best radio work sucking women's feet on a segment called foot fetish Friday a show on The Woman. I guess he thinks that really appeals to the target audience he is trying to get with that station.