Some Mizzou media like the Bills

Listening to the Missouri pre-game, and Mike Kelly congratulated SLU on its dominant win over NMSU by 20.

And it's not the first time he's done it. He reported on a SLU result a week or two ago (but I didn't make time to mention it).

Frankly, I found it somewhat surprising, but there really is room to appreciate when both of the state's top two programs are doing well.

Not sure what the point is, ABF? I'm not giving you trouble, I just don't know the point. It's almost like you're trying to make a case or give a reason to like Mizzou as well. Most on this Board can't stand Mizzou basketball and will never like them or their program. It's just is what it is. Those that do like them as well probably watch them and partake in Tiger Board as well.

The point is that a Mizzou announcer reported favorably on SLU, and I was letting Bills fans here know. Most likely they would never know otherwise.

Matters? Tell 'em to get at the end of bandwagon line with the rest of the state once Mizzou gets bounced tonight/Saturday.

edit: tonight.

Listening to the Missouri pre-game, and Mike Kelly congratulated SLU on its dominant win over NMSU by 20.

And it's not the first time he's done it. He reported on a SLU result a week or two ago (but I didn't make time to mention it).

Frankly, I found it somewhat surprising, but there really is room to appreciate when both of the state's top two programs are doing well.

Not really well. Colorado is better than Norfolk but still, MU is an easy out of late........

I didn't hear that game tonight but I know Gary Link is from St. Louis and I believe so is Mike Kelly. In years past when we've had successful seasons (esp. in the Dance) they have always been complimentary and wished us well. I'm glad to hear that has continued.

kelly went to dupo high school. one of my younger brothers played basketball against him. ironically he had a big bushy curly head of hair back then.

Rammer has always said good things about the Tigers when they have done well in the past so hearing the Kelly has done the same is not that much of a surprise. I saw were Gordo passed out yesterday about 3:00pm - wonder if it was a result of him watching us whitewash NMst. Maybe he could not just deal with "the humanity of it all" to quote Newman.

kelly went to dupo high school. one of my younger brothers played basketball against him. ironically he had a big bushy curly head of hair back then.

Link went to Lindbergh (holds some school records and has his number retired) before playing at Missouri. Ironically, he had a head of hair back then.

Rammer has always said good things about the Tigers when they have done well in the past so hearing the Kelly has done the same is not that much of a surprise. I saw were Gordo passed out yesterday about 3:00pm - wonder if it was a result of him watching us whitewash NMst. Maybe he could not just deal with "the humanity of it all" to quote Newman.

Rammer snapped off Missouri talk after a Saturday game on the radio. It was very well done.

I've always thought Mike Kelly was classy as he's said nice things about the billikens in the past.

Bernie has an interesting article in his bits today with twitter responses to a question posed to mizzou fans whether they would support SLU now. The responses were overwhelmingly positive. Ill take all the fans and support we can get!