Friday Game Watching

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Post has excellent food. Heck, they even have bar food for the health conscious (baked buffalo wings). The main reason I like The Post is their arsenal of tvs AND.....they have the sound for the main game, which one would assume to be the SLU game.

The time before the last time I watched the billies at the post...1) we lost. 2) no sound.3) only spared 1 tv 4) waitress was beyond TERRIBLE!- i changed the tv myself because she apparently was too dim to understand something basic and told me to go find her "tall" manager in the black shirt... he was 5'8...proceeded with my usual car bombs for Billiken basketball with the soccer friends, fetched my own pitcher from the bar because waitress was "too busy" until I was forced to leave a not so nice letter on the back of my receipt to find a new job... you make no money as a waitress cuz you're a terrible person. I left a tip and some general pointers for life. hopefully they sunk in. ...Last time I went to post, i had the same waitress. She was better and I left an apology on the receipt signed with a heart and arrows.

Field House and Crusoes are far superior.

The time before the last time I watched the billies at the post...1) we lost. 2) no sound.3) only spared 1 tv 4) waitress was beyond TERRIBLE!- i changed the tv myself because she apparently was too dim to understand something basic and told me to go find her "tall" manager in the black shirt... he was 5'8...proceeded with my usual car bombs for Billiken basketball with the soccer friends, fetched my own pitcher from the bar because waitress was "too busy" until I was forced to leave a not so nice letter on the back of my receipt to find a new job... you make no money as a waitress cuz you're a terrible person. I left a tip and some general pointers for life. hopefully they sunk in. ...Last time I went to post, i had the same waitress. She was better and I left an apology on the receipt signed with a heart and arrows.

Field House and Crusoes are far superior.

Before I realized who this post was from I was going to ask 2 questions "so have you banged her yet?" and "does she have a nice rack?"

Then I saw who made the post.

But...I guess it could'nt hurt to ask...so does she and hava ya?

Pistol, I'll be in Cinci Friday. What are my options? And what channel will it be on?

Best bet would be to find a bar with some TVs and ask them for 642 (Directv) or 424 (Dish). It says "TW Ohio," too, but I'm not sure what channel they mean. I'm guessing it's one of the generic Time Warner channels, like how channel 3 on Charter would sometimes have SLU games. Almost certainly won't be in HD, though. And most bars are going to have a dish. What part of town will you be in? I can give you recommendations.

I'm down in the Big Easy. Anyone in the area want to watch the game? Anyone know a good Sports Bar to watch a game here. I'm at a hotel on Canal St. on the edge of the French Quarter.

I'm down in the Big Easy. Anyone in the area want to watch the game? Anyone know a good Sports Bar to watch a game here. I'm at a hotel on Canal St. on the edge of the French Quarter.

I have Hit Johnny White's Corner Pub on Bourbon for games before.

Just checked that place is closed.

JJ's is another solid dive/sports bar in the Bywater district in NOLA. Hell, you shouldn't have a problem getting ANY sports bar in Nawlins to play a little Louis Armstrong! When the Saints go Marching in! Enjoy!

$2 Schlitz, PBR and High Life all day. Go have yourself a time, now!