JJ hurting?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appeared to me that Kwamain was almost too tired to walk to the bench when they took him out at the end of the game. I know the Jett crash didn't help, but I think the demeanor after the game had a lot to do with the old adage of leaving everything you have on the floor at the end of the game -- for all of them.

Damn, they make me proud to be a Billiken fan.

It appeared to me that Kwamain was almost too tired to walk to the bench when they took him out at the end of the game. I know the Jett crash didn't help, but I think the demeanor after the game had a lot to do with the old adage of leaving everything you have on the floor at the end of the game -- for all of them.

Damn, they make me proud to be a Billiken fan.

My thoughts exactly. If he could use a ladder, he'll be fine a couple of days, dude is in his early 20s.

MM threw up a pass for an alley oop and JJ went for a crazy dunk and fell hard when he missed it.

If you get to see a replay, he was actually cradled by the LaSalle player. They showed a replay at the game and he had his feet knocked out from under him and landed on his back. Really ugly. He will hurt for a while.

mhg

JJ is amazing. He played thru a groin injury at the start. The alley oop wasn't necessary but I thought the LaSalle kid kind of submarined him. He did fall out of the sky and a parachute would have helped. Pretty sure he's gonna have a big black and blue on the hip. But he's a gamer w/ a week to recover if it's nothing serious. One thing about JJ, he always looks like he's sucking air, because he plays so all out on every play. Hell, he even had a play yesterday where he ran out of his shoe.

I get compliments every time I wear it... It's my lucky game day shirt... So I wear it a lot.

And I laugh hysterically when people don't get it And ask when Jordan had dreads..

I want multiple unique ones for Evans, loe, McCall. and kwamain...

I get compliments every time I wear it... It's my lucky game day shirt... So I wear it a lot.

And I laugh hysterically when people don't get it And ask when Jordan had dreads..

I want multiple unique ones for Evans, loe, McCall. and kwamain...

I wish you could copy your shirt and mail me one! Who was the guy that first created these? I'd pay top "T-shirt" dollar to have one!