GDT: Bye, George

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still beat the spread today. Wiz's spread was 6 right?

Listening to Crews he said best win of the year. I don't like to hear that, I want to hear we were bad and we'll work on 1 2 3 but he's a professional I'm just some dude on a message board no matter how much I have in common with Coach K

Gutsiest win this year. Sometimes you have to win without your best stuff, and the Billikens did today. Many props to Kwamain for senior leadership and to Dwayne for being the most manly man on the court.

Gutsiest win this year. Sometimes you have to win without your best stuff, and the Billikens did today. Many props to Kwamain for senior leadership and to Dwayne for being the most manly man on the court.

This is true. if your on a big win streak, and you keep mowing teams you need games like these for reality checks.

I could see where JC would say that. Road game, winning streak on the line against a team that's athletic and has played other top A-10 teams tough, and living w/ all the recent hype. Tough win, The kind you need to survive the dance, which I think tonite's game pretty much earned us our dance card. Look at all the upsets this week. You'll get why it was a good win.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="slu72" data-cid="348652" data-time="1362266565"><p>

I could see where JC would say that. Road game, winning streak on the line against a team that's athletic and has played other top A-10 teams tough, and living w/ all the recent hype. Tough win, The kind you need to survive the dance, which I think tonite's game pretty much earned us our dance card. Look at all the upsets this week. You'll get why it was a good win.</p></blockquote>

I think we earned it awhile ago but I agree with your sentiment. It's the type of game we should have lost but we found a way to muscle through it. Earns us the right to stay in the national spotlight for another week and improve of seeding. Solid, ugly win.

Hey guys.

I read this board a lot, but do not post often.

First of all, great win for the Bills. They overcame a lot of adversity to pull out a tough game on the road.

Second, if we win @ Xavier, that clinches us the A10 title, correct?

Go Bills!

It clinches the 1-seed at the A10 tournament and a share of the A10 title. VCU is only one game back. If they lose either of their last 2, we win conference outright. If we win both, we win outright. The only way we share the title is if they go 2-0 and we go 1-1.

Worst case scenario is we go 0-2 to finish and VCU goes 2-0. Our loss to LaSalle would make us the 3-seed. But I feel good about these last two.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SaintLouBlue" data-cid="348651" data-time="1362266559"><p>

<br />

Pretty sure this didn't happen unless I totally blanked for a while which is entirely possible.</p></blockquote>

Thanks. I didnt see any explanation tweets from the usual guys. Go Billikens!

It clinches the 1-seed at the A10 tournament and a share of the A10 title. VCU is only one game back. If they lose either of their last 2, we win conference outright. If we win both, we win outright. The only way we share the title is if they go 2-0 and we go 1-1.

Worst case scenario is we go 0-2 to finish and VCU goes 2-0. Our loss to LaSalle would make us the 3-seed. But I feel good about these last two.

Cool. Thanks.

SLU can be lie ku and raise a banner even if we tie. I think they will win out, though.