Game day

This team is certainly capable of that and more, but I really wish people would just focus on the next game. I know, I know this is an Internet board and we're all fans just speculating, but it makes me very nervous. And yes, I'm very superstitious. I don't want to xxxx us. (I am too superstitious to even say the word.)

That's also why I have not been back to Fieldhouse to watch a game. Every game I have watched there we've lost. I will never set foot in that place again while the Billikens are playing.

It's safe to say I will not be heading to Flannerys for today's game. Last time I watched the Bills play at GW there was the 20 point game. I'm 4-1 at Fieldhouse.

* I could easily see us lose this game. GW is young but has the talent plus we are on the road

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Westy03" data-cid="348223" data-time="1362238726"><p>

It's safe to say I will not be heading to Flannerys for today's game. Last time I watched the Bills play at GW there was the 20 point game. I'm 4-1 at Fieldhouse. <br />

<br />

* I could easily see us lose this game. GW is young but has the talent plus we are on the road</p></blockquote>

Okay, based on that comment, if I see you walking towards Flannery's on a game day for the Billikens, expect to be tackled violently from behind.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Westy03" data-cid="348223" data-time="1362238726"><p>

It's safe to say I will not be heading to Flannerys for today's game. Last time I watched the Bills play at GW there was the 20 point game. I'm 4-1 at Fieldhouse. <br />

<br />

* I could easily see us lose this game. GW is young but has the talent plus we are on the road</p></blockquote>

Goddamnit Westy!!! Get some f'ing confidence. Has there been a game this year you couldn't "see us losing". Move to section 208.

It's safe to say I will not be heading to Flannerys for today's game. Last time I watched the Bills play at GW there was the 20 point game. I'm 4-1 at Fieldhouse.

* I could easily see us lose this game. GW is young but has the talent plus we are on the road

Haha. Every game. Broken record. Do you enjoy being so pessimistic about this team? We win by 10+!

And no one should EVER go watch sports at Flamnerys. They don't even have HD!!! Only bar in America without it.

Haha. Every game. Broken record. Do you enjoy being so pessimistic about this team? We win by 10+!

And no one should EVER go watch sports at Flamnerys. They don't even have HD!!! Only bar in America without it.

And their food is diarrhea inducing...

This team is certainly capable of that and more, but I really wish people would just focus on the next game. I know, I know this is an Internet board and we're all fans just speculating, but it makes me very nervous. And yes, I'm very superstitious. I don't want to xxxx us. (I am too superstitious to even say the word.)

That's also why I have not been back to Fieldhouse to watch a game. Every game I have watched there we've lost. I will never set foot in that place again while the Billikens are playing.

Let me know if you ever go back to Llywelyn's in Webster.