Jim Crews Deserves Some Serious Appreciation

Corner3

Best.thread.ever.For the record, pistol and I are the only true fans and I'm not so sure about pistol.

Pistol has to move out of his mom's basement to count.

It is nice to have Postie back fancying himself as a business owner and married. A restraining order doesn't count as getting married and public assistance isn't a business.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nice to have Postie back fancying himself as a business owner and married. A restraining order doesn't count as getting married and public assistance isn't a business.

I'm bored. I think I'll get a J.D.

Something doesn't make sense here.

You have been on the board 2 days. Do you know any of these posters you are talking to? You are on a message board that is not affiliated with SLU conversing with random, anonymous people. Yet you are ready to make financial decisions involving thousands of dollars in tickets and support based on a few comments in a couple of days.

Something doesn't make sense.

You do realize there are 14 year olds on the board locked in their parents basement who post here. A possible middle schooler ( an anonymous one) insults you and you are ready to go to Edwardsville with your cash. Point of information here ....I am not belittling you 14 year olds out there. We like your opinions too. We are just not going to make real world decisons based on what you say.

Something doesn't make sense

In another post, you ask a board member...don't you care about where I spend my bucks and support. There are board members who are prisoners. Why do you think they have so much time to post. So if you are asking the possible inmate ...."does my money to the program mean something to you"....The answer is a resounding no. The point is why do you need validation from anonymous message board people on how much you give? You have brought up money a few times already. I am sure they are impressed at the Menard Correctional Facility. ...btw no offense to the prisoners either...oh wait ...there is an offense....nevermind.

something doesn't make sense here.

At this point there is only 1 thing left to do ....call a foul on you After reviewing the tapes (your 1st post) I am now calling an intentional foul. You state ..."I will probably get mauled for this". Whistle-- foul--intentional.

I will leave it up to the board to decide who will shoot the free throws.

Now that makes sense.

And The Wiz nails it!

After our game last night plenty of national types were saying Jim Crews should be handed the reins to the program.

I thank Crews for what he has done and what he will do. It's not easy. Then I rewatch the RI game.

He is a 1 year fix. He will not be our coach next year, he doesn't want to be our coach next year and he won't be.

Actually JC wants to be our coach next year. Sat next to a former team doctor of Evansville at the Temple game and was told that Crews wants the job and hopes for an offer soon to help with Spring recruiting.

I'm bored right now so I'm eyeing that SJ. That'll make me the biggest SLU fan eva! Also I hear it's pretty easy to get into SLU and get one, there's a shortage right now. Pay is terrible but benefits are heavenly.

PS It's cool if I have a wife and 4 kids Vatican II changed that stuff right?

As a SEMO grad I don't ofter get make fun of other universities.....

The funniest thing I ever saw at a Billikens game was the UMSL cheerleading crew at those couple preseason games they plyed against us. The largest of them had to have her mother make her uniform because I doubt they make cheerleading moo moos.

Wait.

YOU are a SEMO grad?

Something doesn't make sense here.

You have been on the board 2 days. Do you know any of these posters you are talking to? You are on a message board that is not affiliated with SLU conversing with random, anonymous people. Yet you are ready to make financial decisions involving thousands of dollars in tickets and support based on a few comments in a couple of days.

Something doesn't make sense.

You do realize there are 14 year olds on the board locked in their parents basement who post here. A possible middle schooler ( an anonymous one) insults you and you are ready to go to Edwardsville with your cash. Point of information here ....I am not belittling you 14 year olds out there. We like your opinions too. We are just not going to make real world decisons based on what you say.

Something doesn't make sense

In another post, you ask a board member...don't you care about where I spend my bucks and support. There are board members who are prisoners. Why do you think they have so much time to post. So if you are asking the possible inmate ...."does my money to the program mean something to you"....The answer is a resounding no. The point is why do you need validation from anonymous message board people on how much you give? You have brought up money a few times already. I am sure they are impressed at the Menard Correctional Facility. ...btw no offense to the prisoners either...oh wait ...there is an offense....nevermind.

something doesn't make sense here.

At this point there is only 1 thing left to do ....call a foul on you After reviewing the tapes (your 1st post) I am now calling an intentional foul. You state ..."I will probably get mauled for this". Whistle-- foul--intentional.

I will leave it up to the board to decide who will shoot the free throws.

Now that makes sense.

+ 1000

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn't move out of my mom's house, I moved into my in-laws' house. Big difference.

Pistol said he is not making a trip to either the Bronx for the Fordham game or Richmond for the Spiders game so he is not a true fan anymore.

Watch it, Bizzleboy. I'm making the road trip to the Butler (121 miles) and Xavier (8 miles) games.

I USED to be a Billiken fan, especially after graduating from SLU with two degrees and being a season ticket holder for 20 years, but then someone reminded my that you are ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED TO BE A BILLIKEN FAN if you are a fan of ANY other college basketball team. So, of course, I've ripped up my diplomas, given up my season tickets, renounced my Billiken's club membership, and stopped posting on Billikens.com. Heck, I've even burned all my Billiken shirts, jackets, sweaters, etc.

MB, have you gone to a game yet this year? I'm starting to question your support of the Bills. I hope you and Rich have fun cheering for Westminster.

Yes, I have, though I dropped my season tickets.

What do you mean, Westminister?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MB73" data-cid="340051" data-time="1359914515"><p>

Yes, I have.<br />

Several, though I dropped my season tickets.<br />

What do you mean. Westminister?</p></blockquote>

Did you make it to the butler game and keep it a secret? You sneaky bastard.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MB73" data-cid="340051" data-time="1359914515"><p>

Yes, I have.<br />

Several, though I dropped my season tickets.<br />

What do you mean. Westminister?</p></blockquote>

Did you make it to the butler game and keep it a secret? You sneaky bastard.

Again, what do you mean "Westminister"? (answer the question, Hillary.)

My problem with Alumnifan is that he probably released a bunch of CO2 into the atmosphere by burning his SLU stuff.

I've recently become a Freegan so I can't morally purchase tickets to a game that tosses around an animal skin. I could go if I found the tickets in the Athletic Departments dumpster. It's kinda' like that time I found some week old Greek Yogurt in the dumpster behind Trader Joes you just never know when you'll score. It's all part of being a man for others and when I say others I mean animals.

Also I think Moytoy is referring to the Dog Show? Have you attended the dog show recently?

My problem with Alumnifan is that he probably released a bunch of CO2 into the atmosphere by burning his SLU stuff.

So, what you're basically saying is that Billikens.com is responsible for global warming! I knew SignGuy was up to no good when he started this board...or was it Nark? The plot thickens...

So, what you're basically saying is that Billikens.com is responsible for global warming! I knew SignGuy was up to no good when he started this board...or was it Nark? The plot thickens...

The only way it's not responsible is if it were powered by some kind of hyrdoponic hemp to energy machine as that is the only true source of renewable and sustainable energy.

Also to get back on topic. JC is just alright with me. So far so good. The head coach doesn't also have to be the lead recruiter. Moser did well in that role here. There isn't just one way to do things different ways can work. Also I don't know about how good a recruiter or assessor of talent JC is just yet. Maybe some Purple Headed Ace fans can chime in.