Jim Crews Deserves Some Serious Appreciation

Corner3

nah, it doesn't. you're a total newb & you come here telling us what we should think about our coaching situation? LOL. You are too much.

Says the dude with 45 posts.

He can offer an opinion. I and the school welcome fans from all over whether they attended SLU or not. Yes us students, graduates (me a double grad) may feel more entitled but fans and monetary donations are welcome.

I do disagree with him on the season ticket sales. 6,000 is a good number for a school the size of SLU in my opinion. 6,000 season tix, 1000 student tix leaves 3,600 tickets for sale. Not bad.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the dude with 45 posts.

He can offer an opinion. I and the school welcome fans from all over whether they attended SLU or not. Yes us students, graduates (me a double grad) may feel more entitled but fans and monetary donations are welcome.

I do disagree with him on the season ticket sales. 6,000 is a good number for a school the size of SLU in my opinion. 6,000 season tix, 1000 student tix leaves 3,600 tickets for sale. Not bad.

Who cares how many posts i have... I graduated from SLU & attended more games than most students at the time.

New rule. Only alums can post regarding SLU.

Sorry skip, doctor B, and others. Thicks?

Sorry... I dont need some transplant telling me: "

Jim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious Appreciation Jim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious AppreciationJim Crews Deserves Some Serious Appreciation

Who cares how many posts i have... I graduated from SLU & attended more games than most students at the time.

You're the one that brought up him being a newb here. So apparently you care.

And you wonder why the season ticket sales are around 6000 in a 10,000 seat arena when you have been the only basketball around. Nope not sensative at all. Just kind of amazing how quickly some on this board attack others and seem to think that they have the right to do so.

Gee if this board were nicer we'd sell out every game? Just grow up.

PS I did not go to SLU though a lot of my family did. Also, the new arena priced me out of seson tix although I'm back in for next year.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Absurd_Bills_fan" data-cid="339951" data-time="1359871877"><p>

Skip, Rich, doowop, and I make four, and I know there are more.</p></blockquote>

Thicks please ban all of these people.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Absurd_Bills_fan" data-cid="339951" data-time="1359871877"><p>

Skip, Rich, doowop, and I make four, and I know there are more.</p></blockquote>

Thicks please ban all of these people.

If I ban myself, who moderates? Oh, yeah, SluSignGuy, the owner of the board is another non-SLU grad. I guess we gotta shut the site down!

Davidnark, you're gonna have to re-up billikenboard.com, because this one's days are numbered! :lol:

If I ban myself, who moderates? Oh, yeah, SluSignGuy, the owner of the board is another non-SLU grad. I guess we gotta shut the site down!

Davidnark, you're gonna have to re-up billikenboard.com, because this one's days are numbered! :lol:

aaaahahahaa im a slu fan because i went there & i'd be a disgrace if i wasnt. who chooses to be a billikens fan? lololol, that's just a fail.

Just make grunky a moderator. He seems fair, balanced, and level headed.

Steve can transfer ownership. We know he's getting rich off of this.

Also can we get some transcripts from everyone? Meet under the basket. Bring your transcripts!

Just make grunky a moderator. He seems fair, balanced, and level headed.

Steve can transfer ownership. We know he's getting rich off of this.

Also can we get some transcripts from everyone? Meet under the basket. Bring your transcripts!

lololol this cracked me up!

aaaahahahaa im a slu fan because i went there & i'd be a disgrace if i wasnt. who chooses to be a billikens fan? lololol, that's just a fail.