Bills by 2 over Butler

The Wiz

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will punch anyone not wearing the shirt

You'll be punching quite a few people. In past years, I've seen several people arrive at their seats and do any of the following: hold onto the shirt (but never put it on), put it in a bag, or toss it off to the side or under the seat.

If you're already wearing white, that's fine, but I don't understand the people who show up to those things, wear the completely wrong color, and refuse to put the shirt on. If I had to guess, the people who refuse to wear the white/blue for the Blizzard/Blue Out are the same people who yell at others for standing up and cheering.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="tarheelbilliken" data-cid="338420" data-time="1359406473"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jbizzle09" data-cid="338399" data-time="1359402743"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="tarheelbilliken" data-cid="338395" data-time="1359402388"><p>Thee shirt.<br />

<br />

Way it looks is they place a shirt on each seat prior to the game. So is it one size fits all?</p></blockquote>

<br />

<br />

Last year they alternated between Large and X-Large on each seat.</p></blockquote>

great, if they have a x-large, I will have it on, thanks</p></blockquote>

You could just wear white

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Pistol" data-cid="338424" data-time="1359406626"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="338421" data-time="1359406554"><p>You could just wear white</p></blockquote>

<br />

Before Memorial Day?! What are you, nuts?!</p></blockquote>

You've met me you know the answer to that question

In all seriousness, put the shirt on. Be a fan. People who don't wear the shirt/color are like people who go to dinner in groups and won't split the bill evenly. "I just had one glass of wine and not two like some of you and then I didn't have dessert so I'm only going to put in $12 instead of $20."

We already have enough geezers who don't wear SLU stuff and who sit there like statues the whole game. Who cares if it doesn't fit perfectly; it's the one social situation in which a mismatched, poor fitting shirt is not just acceptable, but encouraged.

It will be easy to identify Butler fans as they will not be wearing the shirt. Do not let them hide unnoticed. Last year some X fans got their trip ruined by having to sit in front of me. When we were draining shots 2nd half..... my god what a feeling

Thee shirt.

Way it looks is they place a shirt on each seat prior to the game. So is it one size fits all?

Al, you'll need that XL for sure. Only kidding. Have a great time. I'd have been there but it fell on the weekend of our annual SB golf tournament. I was hoping to catch both games and have the Sirloin special w/ WP Jim at the Best. So, I'll be watching from home. Al, if they lose, you're banned from attending Bills games for a year. Of course on my only trip to the Fetz (you'll be amazed)they go out and lose to Temple. Go Bills bite the Dogs!!!!

In all seriousness, put the shirt on. Be a fan. People who don't wear the shirt/color are like people who go to dinner in groups and won't split the bill evenly. "I just had one glass of wine and not two like some of you and then I didn't have dessert so I'm only going to put in $12 instead of $20."

We already have enough geezers who don't wear SLU stuff and who sit there like statues the whole game. Who cares if it doesn't fit perfectly; it's the one social situation in which a mismatched, poor fitting shirt is not just acceptable, but encouraged.

Pistol, you must have been on some of our golf trips. That's why we narrowed it down from 16 to 4.

Thee shirt.

Way it looks is they place a shirt on each seat prior to the game. So is it one size fits all?

Al, you'll need that XL for sure. Only kidding. Have a great time. I'd have been there but it fell on the weekend of our annual SB golf tournament. I was hoping to catch both games and have the Sirloin special w/ WP Jim at the Best. So, I'll be watching from home. Al, if they lose, you're banned from attending Bills games for a year. Of course on my only trip to the Fetz (you'll be amazed)they go out and lose to Temple. Go Bills bite the Dogs!!!!

Larry, I'll have an extra Texas Toast in your honor.

Glad to see this game is going to be a sellout. It can only help us.

If you think this will phase Butler in any way in that size facility (6,000 +) you are kidding yourself. They specialize in playing in those type of gyms in front of huge crowds. It's in Brad Stevens' DNA.

Also watch out for posts from Irish Dawg and staxawax this week. They are definitely Bullsh!tdogs!

Haha, you guys are awesome. Any of you coming back to Hinkle for the return game?

The packed environment won't be anything new for Butler, but I don't think it'll have any impact positively or negatively on them. I do think it'll help SLU's guys get more focused on their gameplan and play with a great deal of energy. If they were younger or hadn't experienced success, then I might say otherwise, but this is a group that knows what it's like to win.

Enjoy the evening, I'm sure it's going to be a very physical game.

Can't make the game. Not happy about. Last year I took the shirts from the people in front of me who were sitting on them Instead of wearing them... Angry...puma.

100% white... Get 'em nextyearbill!

Can't make the game. Not happy about. Last year I took the shirts from the people in front of me who were sitting on them Instead of wearing them... Angry...puma.

100% white... Get 'em nextyearbill!

Is your bro going to the game for once?

I'll be at Hinkle with a group. One of my buddies who will be there is nuts. Loudest guy I know, not afraid of anything. I've seen him pick fights with bigger guys in bigger groups. Once challenged the Iowa wrestling team while liquored up at Laclede's during the NCAA Wrestling Tournament weekend. He's also not backed off from a girl who picked a fight with him. Whole spectrum.

Maybe... Depends if lil bit lets the leash go. Lol.

He hasn't really taken much interest this year... 2 of the sisters have been to more games than he has... He watched the last two minutes of the RI game and became a pessimist.

I'll be at Hinkle with a group. One of my buddies who will be there is nuts. Loudest guy I know, not afraid of anything. I've seen him pick fights with bigger guys in bigger groups. Once challenged the Iowa wrestling team while liquored up at Laclede's during the NCAA Wrestling Tournament weekend. He's also not backed off from a girl who picked a fight with him. Whole spectrum.

The old "i have a friend" routine. You ain't b.s.ing us, Pistol.

The old "i have a friend" routine. You ain't b.s.ing us, Pistol.

Ha. It's true, man. I would take full credit if it were me. Especially for fighting back after getting repeatedly slapped in the face by a girl. He had it coming.