Dick Vitale's latest top 40

Can't say I'm at all surprised by this. His first 15 teams are all BCSers. I can't wait to see this Rotnei Clarke guy. This guy is going to have to dribble on water and drop 30 a night.

I think Dick gets his broadcast schedule from ESPN and then picks his top 40 from that list. He then fills the holes with notable mid majors. Jeez, the guy certainly made a career out of 1 or 2 good seasons at Detroit, and then only because he had Spencer Heywood. Sure hope he sends Spencer a royalty check every month.

Dick Vitale is the most over rated, over everthing sports personality/talent/expert in the world. i am amazed at his lack of overall knowledge. he has skated by for a couple of decades now on his lounge act and love for duke and the acc. his pre-game prep amounts to some college intern handing him a list of talking points that he tries to interject throughout the game. the fact that a non bcs team has moved up and he is ignoring us doesnt surprise me at all and it doesnt concern me. i didnt expect anything else.

Dick Vitale = Rich Gould = Lousy Piece of Sh!T = Steve Savard = Opinion Not Worth A Fu©k

Rich Gould (and probably Dick Vitale as well) is a good natured doofuss, who knows very little about basketball and nothing about the Billikens. I don't think either are pieces of shiite but neither of their opinions are worth a fuock

Rich Gould (and probably Dick Vitale as well) is a good natured doofuss, who knows very little about basketball and nothing about the Billikens. I don't think either are pieces of shiite but neither of their opinions are worth a fuock

I may have had one too many wine coolers before I posted that....