Are the Billikens This Years Final 4 Sleeper?

Content removed by moderator.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about or you are stretching the truth for a reason. How is Evans doing in school? How is Grandy doing? No doubt there may be one or more who find the SLU academic rigors more difficult but to say that all but Brian and Kyle are not good students is clearly not correct.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Content removed by moderator.

This is a bit out of bounds. From my experiences basketball players tend to be quiet in class therefore maybe making it seem they are not intelligent. But after getting to know a few, they are pretty smart and are either average or above average (well above in Conklin's and Eckerle's cases) SLU students which we all know is above average for the majority of 18-23 year olds.

IMO sometimes they feel like every little thing they say in class will be judged under a microscope by their peers so they probably don't risk saying much at all.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about or you are stretching the truth for a reason. How is Evans doing in school? How is Grandy doing? No doubt there may be one or more who find the SLU academic rigors more difficult but to say that all but Brian and Kyle are not good students is clearly not correct.

+2 Great point. Unless this guy is an academic advisor, and then he's clearly in breach of something, we hope all of our student-athletes excel on and off the playing field.

It's not only unnecessary, it's entirely false. RM has made mention of a number of players who are outstanding students. Sure, they may not all be Conklin or Cassity, but to infer they are airheads is insulting.

If I were showthebill, I would recommend staying quiet on this board for a long time. Perhaps for good. Taking an unwarranted and insulting cheap shot like he did is clearly out of bounds and actually says more about him than it does about the players on this team.

If I were showthebill, I would recommend staying quiet on this board for a long time. Perhaps for good. Taking an unwarranted and insulting cheap shot like he did is clearly out of bounds and actually says more about him than it does about the players on this team.

Warning points???

Warning points???

I don't know what the point of giving those out is. I've had mine for a week now. I still haven't received a catalog to exchange it or anything, so I really don't know what's going on. I bet if Roy had one he'd have already exchanged it for a tour of RM's childhood home. Maybe when I hit 10,000 posts, I start to get the respect I deserve

I don't know what the point of giving those out is. I've had mine for a week now. I still haven't received a catalog to exchange it or anything, so I really don't know what's going on. I bet if Roy had one he'd have already exchanged it for a tour of RM's childhood home. Maybe when I hit 10,000 posts, I start to get the respect I deserve

actually skip that milestone starts the downhill slide of respect.

Man, I missed the comment. Also, I didn't realize how hard it was to get warning points. I'm never going to get that Billikens.com tote bag.

i came across those warning points in my profile the other day. nada.

mods are a bunch of fuoking ******* on this site...

i've got my eye on a super fun billikens.com wi-fi juicer for my man cave.

3 speeds:

• baby head
  • ivory d!ldo
  • black hole of vaginal teeth
you should see what black hole of vaginal teeth® speed can do to a baby head.

oh, and to bring it back on topic (weak), bills are an elite 8 team this year.

A number of points equal to the margin of victory the Bills would have over Missouri if they were to play on a neutral court this season.

Well let's not get crazy. We all know we don't even belong on the same floor with the "athletes" from Mizzou.

You couldn't even walk on to the KU message board.

hell billikens.com would be a string on the ku message board.

A number of points equal to the margin of victory the Bills would have over Missouri if they were to play on a neutral court this season.

Thicks, this kind of thinking is going to upset your other half - the Mizzou half in you.

Thicks, this kind of thinking is going to upset your other half - the Mizzou half in you.

I'm not conflicted. At least, I don't think so!

Missouri has a lot of pieces to mesh together this season, and I still don't know how good of a coach Frank Haith is without the chemistry Mike Anderson's players had developed together. They're a mystery. They could be anything between a .500 team to a Final Four contender, but I don't think we'll know until they get into the grind of the SEC schedule; however, SLU is a well-oiled machine of continuity, and they are a defensive juggernaut.

I'm not conflicted. At least, I don't think so!

Missouri has a lot of pieces to mesh together this season, and I still don't know how good of a coach Frank Haith is without the chemistry Mike Anderson's players had developed together. They're a mystery. They could be anything between a .500 team to a Final Four contender, but I don't think we'll know until they get into the grind of the SEC schedule; however, SLU is a well-oiled machine of continuity, and they are a defensive juggernaut.

Nice!

66 warning points? Wow, that ought to get you something nice.

Still waiting for my catalogue