Kentan Facey and Luke Worthington

Contrary to you condescending attitude towards "old people" people do know the difference between Twitter and a subscription site. Roy, comment was meant to be a joke - I am sure - too bad you did not pick up on it but I guess most young people do not understand how that works unless there is a You Tube video attached to it. Good luck on your move.

Boom. Roasted. Hashtag!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to you condescending attitude towards "old people" people do know the difference between Twitter and a subscription site. Roy, comment was meant to be a joke - I am sure - too bad you did not pick up on it but I guess most young people do not understand how that works unless there is a You Tube video attached to it. Good luck on your move.

uggggh... completely incoherent.

I ran your original post and your self-quote through a string comparer on the "Internets"... and they are of equal length and content. These are egregious errors, old-timer.

I knew Roy's comment was a joke referencing earlier battles on Disseminating Scout/Insider Information, but wasn't sure if everyone would catch that the quote was a Tweet and not pulled from Scout. Tried to nip it in the bud before it got out of hand. Didn't work. Still, I'm going to agree with Jimbo and Box on this one.

I apologize if I offended any "old guys" on the board. I hope to be one someday.

Pistol and Metz are on fire today ! BTW, I'm hiring Pistol to represent me if I get sued for reading anything that may or may not have been mentioned on this thread.

No can do. Already did time in Mississippi for practicing law without a license.

Posted Image

Again, posting things that were on Twitter are not subject to this Dead Horse Topic because it's already public information. I know a lot of the old guys here don't know how Twitter works, but anyone can see it.

Not sure if I can make it all the way to Salina this weekend but I will be in Lawrence (not a joke) and on KU's campus for part of it (not a joke) trying to see if I can check out Allen Fieldhouse (not a joke) to take a dump in the Jayhawk's mouth at midcourt (possibly a joke) and signing it "TJ Hawk" (not a joke, if dump is taken). I will have a copy of his paystub, a handwritten note from his mother detailing his monthly allowance (almost certainly not a joke); Warning Points will be listed in bold under "XOXOXO Mom" (not a joke, I'm sure).

Pistol, that is horseshit, and you know it. You make statements like that quite often (jbizzleboy... look them up, I am not gonna).

And personally, I prefer Fortran.

Pistol, that is horseshit.

i must be more of an old guy than everyone here. i can't gotdamn stand twitter. just a 100% unfiltered butthole show. i'd pretty much like to challenge everyone on twitter to a REAL MAN DECATHLON, and when they lose, i get to murder them one by one with my bare hands in the middle of a parade through their respective hometowns. i gotdamn fuoking hate twitter...

1) Worthington is no longer considering SLU

2) People are really sensitive

3) Although I'm glad Ben is doing well, I get a good chuckle when things are reported here first and then Scout produces an article. With that said, I think Ben's website has moved far beyond a crummy "hobby website" and I wish him continued success.

Pistol, that is horseshit, and you know it. You make statements like that quite often (jbizzleboy... look them up, I am not gonna).

And personally, I prefer Fortran.

Uhhhh, go fuok yourself. Good night.

And on another note, we can utilize the word 'horseshit' on this board? That is AWESOME! At least MB showed he has some use on this board!

I knew Roy's comment was a joke referencing earlier battles on Disseminating Scout/Insider Information, but wasn't sure if everyone would catch that the quote was a Tweet and not pulled from Scout. Tried to nip it in the bud before it got out of hand. Didn't work. Still, I'm going to agree with Jimbo and Box on this one.

I apologize if I offended any "old guys" on the board. I hope to be one someday.

All is cool

Uhhhh, go fuok yourself. Good night.

And on another note, we can utilize the word 'horseshit' on this board? That is AWESOME! At least MB showed he has some use on this board!

You can say bull****, horseshit, dogshit, pigshit, catshit, pigeonshit, but can't say ###### by itself.

You can say bull****, horseshit, dogshit, pigshit, catshit, pigeonshit, but can't say ###### by itself.

Does that mean you don't have "####" to say?

(You can also add -s or -ty to the word and it will render, if I recall correctly how I pared down the list. The script can't figure out forms of words; every form you want to censor has to be listed for it to work.)

@PaulBiancardi: "Kentan Facey just cut his list .Rhode Island, UCLA, Providence, Virginia Tech, Memphis, Rutgers, UConn, USC, St. John's, Xavier and Dayton." -43 minutes ago from Stoneham, MA

Now that both of these recruits are out of the picture, can we end this horseshit thread already?

I was hoping for more cool posts from Indy Dawg where he tells us we may now have a shot at a recruit because Butler has already filled their quota for that position.

It's real simple don't post information that comes from a paid site. It's stealing and last time I checked stealing is a sin. When I got information from a paid site about the confusion if a certain former Bill had a scholarship to another school, I asked permission to post here.

It's real simple don't post information that comes from a paid site. It's stealing and last time I checked stealing is a sin. When I got information from a paid site about the confusion if a certain former Bill had a scholarship to another school, I asked permission to post here.

Get off your high horse. On Saturday I went to that dump of a campus called the University of Kansas (which its poorly educated grads call "KU" for some reason) in that dump of a town called Lawrence in that dump of a state called Kansas. We walked up to Allen Fieldhouse and tried a few doors, which were all locked. Then we went to the hall of fame/museum for Kansas athletics, which is basically just a hall of fame for men's basketball because they've been so bad at every other sport, and the sorority girl at the desk looked up from her phone long enough to tell us that the arena is closed on Saturdays and they do limited tours during the week. So I will continue to assume that Allen Fieldhouse is just an overrated dump of a gym that is used to temporarily house dead bodies resulting from the drug trafficking that takes place along I-70.

And murder is a sin. Real simple.

(Also "real" simple: "real" is an adjective that can only modify nouns or pronouns. "Really" is an adverb that modifies other adverbs, verbs, or adjectives. It should also be noted that the University of Kansas was often the choice of the guy in my high school who graduated "LIC" - or "Last in Class.")

That's ridiculous. I hope all the ladies who read people magazine know that if they talk about what Angelina and Brad did on their last vacation to their girlfriends who don't subscribe know that they are stealing

If I subscribe to the Post and read a story they broke first, am I allowed to talk about the story before I hear it again on from a free source?

Your statement is not just ridiculous, it's plain stupid

I was hoping for more cool posts from Indy Dawg where he tells us we may now have a shot at a recruit because Butler has already filled their quota for that position.

Worthington named Butler in his list and they can't take him, I posted because it could be relevant. I'm sorry for whatever has you feeling so butt hurt today

@PaulBiancardi: "Kentan Facey just cut his list .Rhode Island, UCLA, Providence, Virginia Tech, Memphis, Rutgers, UConn, USC, St. John's, Xavier and Dayton." -43 minutes ago from Stoneham, MA

We will be better than every one of those schools this year. What a stupid d!ckhead. Guess I'll make a special prayer to the ACL fairy tonight.