This Team Needs a Theme Song for This Season

A little stuffy, but classy, "Ode to Joy". There's a lyric about rising above the starry canopy where our father (RM) dwells. And Lord knows we'll all be well above the starry canopy if we make the dance. The Doors, Break on Through might not be too bad either. I know the latter would get West Pine Jim's vote. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Triple ninja'd WPJ!

A little stuffy, but classy, "Ode to Joy". There's a lyric about rising above the starry canopy where our father (RM) dwells. And Lord knows we'll all be well above the starry canopy if we make the dance. The Doors, Break on Through might not be too bad either. I know the latter would get West Pine Jim's vote. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Triple ninja'd WPJ!

Not so fast there larry, I think I might go with Sam Cooke's "Having A Party" ! B) B) B)

Why not go with our roots - "The Billiken Rag" written by the son of Scott Joplin's St Louis publisher

Because, Unc, you're probably the only person on the board old enough to have known the son of Scott Joplin's publisher. ;)

Anyway, for another suggestion, either "Promised Land" or "Thunder Road" (which references "the promised land"). But they'll have to stop playing "Livin' on a Prayer" because we will finally be more than halfway there.