This Team Needs a Theme Song for This Season

Good one, delpha - for the Big Dance... :D

Would consider it a little gay, except for the timing with Whitney's passing.... Now it's like a tribute to her.

At a tournament last weekend, they played her version of the Star Spangled Banner at the opening game, and it was quite moving.

RIP Whitney.

+1! I didnt think anyone else would know them. :) Love Arctic monkeys :)

+1, indeed. And they're playing in our home arena on 4/27 with The Black Keys. I'd take a song from either of those as our theme song.

Im not so big on the black keys... but Im kinda shocked the AMs are out of the pops league...

It isn't them, it's the Black Keys that have blown up and started playing large theatres and small arenas. I'm shocked, myself. Arctic Monkeys are still playing places like the Pageant here but much bigger European venues. Music is so fragmented now I have a hard time telling who's big and who isn't. Most of the acts that go to Chaifetz, I've never heard of.

It isn't them, it's the Black Keys that have blown up and started playing large theatres and small arenas. I'm shocked, myself. Arctic Monkeys are still playing places like the Pageant here but much bigger European venues. Music is so fragmented now I have a hard time telling who's big and who isn't. Most of the acts that go to Chaifetz, I've never heard of.

Yea the Black Keys are huge, but in Europe The Arctic monkeys are one of the biggest bands there are.

I can totally picture the band playing "You're the Best Around." It would sound awesome. Make it happen, band.

Blast it over the damn speakers during intros

This seems like the place to put it... but I had just heard this song for the first time in a long time... clearly makes me think of heinrich every time, but only because of the name..