Bonnies GDT

kcbill

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love how Jett gets in on so many rebounds.

What is JJ's vertical? Guy is 6'1 or so and tips balls from the same height as everyone's bigs. So quick off the floor and so long in the air. Developing a solid game as well. If he can develop a three point shot, he'll be unstoppable.

What is JJ's vertical? Guy is 6'1 or so and tips balls from the same height as everyone's bigs. So quick off the floor and so long in the air. Developing a solid game as well. If he can develop a three point shot, he'll be unstoppable.

Free throws were awesome tonight. If JJ can work on a three pointer or even a long/mid range shot with deadly accurancy he would be the best billiken guard since I've been watching them.

His hangtime is unreal also.. there were multiple boards he got in on when he jumped earlier than bonas bigs and still managed to disrupt them. So much fun to watch.

I told you b*tches I talked to the soph year KM and told you that he'd be back tonight (and for the rest of his SLU career).

I only saw the second half, but JJ was 1-2 on outside jumpers that I saw. The dude is an f'ing beast. He could impregnate Chuck Norris; that's how f'ing awesome he is.

Think how high he could jump without all that hair!!!!

What I thought was most impressive about this game was that we realized that the treys weren't dropping, and just took it to the hole at will! KM could not be stopped whenever he decided to drive it in. JJ got to the line 8 times in the first half just by going inside, and then hit 7-8. Conklin did whatever he wanted in the 2nd half and Evans was his normal beast self on the boards. Obviously, teams absolutely cannot stand Conklin, as he must get into their heads. Two Ts within about a minute, both on plays involving Conk. Nicholson just allowed himself to be taken completely out of the game tonight.

I want to welcome the old KM back! It has been a long time, nice to see you again! Hope you decide to stay around a while. :)

Not sure who asked but Jett's vertical was measured at 44 inches his freshman year

Funny you should say that. I was thinking I hadn't seen a college player jump that high since David Thompson at NC State back in the '70s. I was a huge DT fan back then. The buzz was always about his 44" vertical, and I was feeling foolish thinking that JJ's was that high.

Funny you should say that. I was thinking I hadn't seen a college player jump that high since David Thompson at NC State back in the '70s. I was a huge DT fan back then. The buzz was always about his 44" vertical, and I was feeling foolish thinking that JJ's was that high.

Believe it

Good one, 747 ! By now the Bonnies have bussed back to the boarding house in Otterville. Planes, trains and automobiles tomorrow. Ah, Olean !

LOL- First they can sip some fine Jersey County apple cider in Otterville. Then they might need some dogsleds once they reach the Olean micropolitan statistical area limits.

Winter in Olean awaits as their going away present. They lost their cool and quit in the second half. Bona = Losers.

Where is Brown Indian? Maybe he never thawed out this year. He never came or left in peace this time.