Bonnies GDT

kcbill

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why the hell is this game tied 33-33 with 3:48 to go in 1st half?

Because we can neither shoot nor rebound. Bills just not athletic or big enough to do much damage. Haven't seen the rebounding numbers but when we miss we're one and done. Bonnies controlling the glass. All of our early season great shooting seems to be a distant memory. Where's Conklin?

Nice to see the Evans layup before the half but we played like dogcrap. Bonnies just look like a better team. I'm not seeing a win tonight if the first half is any indication.

Because we can neither shoot nor rebound. Bills just not athletic or big enough to do much damage. Haven't seen the rebounding numbers but when we miss we're one and done. Bonnies controlling the glass. All of our early season great shooting seems to be a distant memory. Where's Conklin?

2 early fouls.

The early time he saw he had 2 and 1 chanches and was sent to the line once more. He looked good on offense.

Bonnies on fire and the Bills cold as ice.

2-11 or 12 from 3 point land and missing open looks.

If they can shoot at all in the second half and the Bonnies come back to earth a little I think they will win big

Talk about uninspired, hope Rick has another one of his tirades in the locker room.

He needs to do something quick because this team is going nowhere fast.

Pitiful exhibition given where we were last game. And we nailed Nicholson early to the bench with two fouls. Can't seem to cover Conger. X edges out GeeDub, Temple trashes Fordham, St Joe's by ten in Richmond and La salle take sout Charlotte at home. dayton down 6 to duquesne with under 40 seconds.

Beer and mixed drinks.

Most college venues that I've been to don't sell booze. I assumed it was an NCAA rule, or something.

No beer at Charlotte or LMU game. No booze at U of Fla football, or South Carolina or Tar heels basketball

Possibly a regional issue. makes me proud to be from Saint Louis!

Talk about uninspired, hope Rick has another one of his tirades in the locker room.

I think this is the hardest Ive seen them play in weeks.

They cant shoot for krap but to me it looks like they are bsuting their tails.

Bonnies are making some tough shots and the Bills are missing some open ones badly.