Bonnies GDT

kcbill

JESUS H. CHRIST! THE BONNIES CALLED THE GAME "RIGGED"!

If you lose by 20+ points, you really can't blame the refs...but they do have a point. It seems that fans from all teams are in agreement that the A-10 has poor officiating. Somebody has previously posted that they are low paid, which could explain the poor quality. It's probably going to take something like the Billikens getting to the Great 8, or better, in the NCAA tournament to bring enough money into the A-10 to afford better officials.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the 9th game that the Bills have won by 20 or more points. Just as a comparison, Murray St., who is currently undefeated and plays is the very weak OVC, has 5 wins by 20 or more. And that comes with an asterisk, as 2 of those wins were against non-D1 competition, and the Bills didn't even beat D-II UI-S by 20.

Thread dedicated to the refs:

http://bonabandwagon...lay&thread=9309

Possibly the worst game i have ever seen officiated. Horrible - and to the credit of the Bills. The Barkley lookalike sucked, as did the other two clowns. The St. Bonnithugs got away with a lot in the first half. The Olean vasolined butholes need to get a grip.

Doesn't it show poor sportsmanship to blame the refs for a loss? ... (Obviously, when you lose by 24 points, it can't be all the refs, can it? But that, of course, is beside the point.)

After all, the refs are only human and are doing their level headed best. ...

If that one foul had not been called on the beloved Bonnies, to say nothing of the 2 T's, the whole game result would have been different, wouldn't it have been? Didn't those calls cost the Bonnies 24 points? ...

Ode to Olean. To paraphrase Norm Stewart describing Billy Tubbs: The Bonnies never lose. They just get cheated. ...

Before tonight Cassity had started in 74 straight games. I like him off the bench much better. Less pressure for him, conserve his energy, and he can come off the pine off and put the brakes on Jett & McCall when they are getting out of control.

Billikens had 2 seperate runs in the 2nd half, 12-0 & a 17-0 run. The 12-0 run was sparked by the Mitchell steal then layup. The 17-0 run was spurred by Cassity's 3 from the top of the key.

The return of Kwamain. I hope Majerus got it into his head that for this team to reach its potential Mitchell needs to be its best player and top scorer. Hopefully this begins a string of 20 point games from Kwamain.

Conklin with his 1000th point. A great accomplishment. He did it on grit & hard work. Last year I never would have thought he'd get anywhere near 1000. He's become one of my favorite Billikens of all time this year. Down the stretch he was just getting hammered and still making every shot. 6-6 from the field, played 19 minutes, scored 19 points.

McCall had 15, a nice bounce back game coming off of two underwhelming performances. His FT touch is coming back.

Evans his 4th double double of the season and the 3rd time he has gone for double digit rebounds in the last 4 games.

Jett was amazing. Stuffed the stat sheet, 13 points, 4 assists, 5 boards, a career high tying 8 FT attempts and a career high 7 makes.

0 points from Loe and Ellis. We won't win many games like that. They need to find their outside touch again.

These refs were the worst I've seen this year. These guys are so bad they belong in the old MCC.

Pretty ironic the day Spoon dies, Larry Legend is released and has played his last NBA game.

There were 23 fouls called on StB and 21 on us - the difference were the two Ts and the Bonnies had total control over whether they got them or not my shutting up and not going after BC. The idea that the refs played favorites and we got home cooking is just wrong.

White man cheat Indians. White man wearing coat with black and white strips steal game from Indians.

BEWARE THE IDES MARCH !!!

Those were black refs;

Hus du gezen in deine leiben? They darker than us! Woof!