UDee Score Prediction

66-52 Bills

The only reason we don't win by more than the 18 we did last time is RM takes his foot off their throat with 6:00 left and us up 20. A JB trey in garbage time seals the margin of victory at 14, Bills 70, Flyers 56.

PS, where are the Dayton trolls? Don't we usually get a couple? After that NM game I could use some sweater vests for breakfast.

66-61 Bills. This is a conference road game and it won't be easy. We'll have to shoot well to win.

I agree with this assessment. I think that UD will play hard and emotional the entire game, especially to make up for the loss of Benson. Bills will come out on top, but it will probably be closer than it should be. I predict a 4 point win for SLU.

67-59, SLU.

Where are all the UD trolls? How did we have so many Lobo losers coming out of the woodwork, and yet get silence from the normally obnoxious Flyer Faithful?

The UD trolls are at the dry cleaners picking up their sweater vests.

Many a Lobo coming on here to stir it up over the past week. As annoying as it was having to read their non-sense, it is nice to be significant enough for these morons to come on here and talk sh!t. If we were a chump team then they would not waste their time and would not have looked forward to this game.

By the way, we show the Flyers who is boss and come out hitting on all cylinders tonight - Bills by 11. KM comes out to party and improves his scoring with 16.