Admins - Please Ban Pistol

Admins - I have sent e-mail after e-mail to Steve and to no avail. Pistol's comments today towards A-Bomb are worthy of a lifetime ban from this message board:

A-Bomb, the constant sarcasm is unproductive and also not funny. Stick to your day job, whatever that is. Comedy isn't your thing.

Well, maybe comedy isn't A-Bomb's thing - but protecting our country is. I have met the A-Bomb and he is proudly defending our freedoms as a member of the United States Army. He is putting his life on the line so that you can prance around and cyber bully people. I will not stand for this. You have gone too far, Peter.

A-bomb's "day job" is keeping all of us safe from enemies both foreign and domestic. I would absolutely love to see you try to do just for a few hours what he has spent his entire adult life doing, especially this Christmas season. Picture being away from your family as you patrol the streets of Iraq or Afghanistan while you consume your egg nog this year. Your constant ridiculing of others is akin to the cyber-bullying that has claimed the lives of countless victims.

You are an absolute disgrace for posting this.

Admins - please see to it that pistol no longer posts on this board. Not only is A-Bomb a fellow son of Saint Louis University, he proudly wears the uniform of the greatest peacekeeping force on Earth - the U.S. Army.

The audacity in which you so brazenly try to bring down one of our Armed Forces members is disgusting.

Additionally, he rides a bike to work using less gas, therefor paying less taxes. He's really not even contibuting his fair share to pay for Abomb to defend him. Pistol, security comes at a price. I suggest you buy ABomb a beer the next time he's in town.

Admins - I have sent e-mail after e-mail to Steve and to no avail. Pistol's comments today towards A-Bomb are worthy of a lifetime ban from this message board:

A-Bomb, the constant sarcasm is unproductive and also not funny. Stick to your day job, whatever that is. Comedy isn't your thing.

Well, maybe comedy isn't A-Bomb's thing - but protecting our country is. I have met the A-Bomb and he is proudly defending our freedoms as a member of the United States Army. He is putting his life on the line so that you can prance around and cyber bully people. I will not stand for this. You have gone too far, Peter.

A-bomb's "day job" is keeping all of us safe from enemies both foreign and domestic. I would absolutely love to see you try to do just for a few hours what he has spent his entire adult life doing, especially this Christmas season. Picture being away from your family as you patrol the streets of Iraq or Afghanistan while you consume your egg nog this year. Your constant ridiculing of others is akin to the cyber-bullying that has claimed the lives of countless victims.

Admins - please see to it that pistol no longer posts on this board. Not only is A-Bomb a fellow son of Saint Louis University, he proudly wears the uniform of the greatest peacekeeping force on Earth - the U.S. Army.

The audacity in which you so brazenly try to bring down one of our Armed Forces members is disgusting.

Haha come on Metz. Pistol is a good dude and just because someone criticizes someone else doesn't mean they don't respect what they do. I think I can go ahead and make a blanket statement that every single person on this board respects the US Military infinitely. 95% of this board would crap themselves if they were thrown in the battlefield. I'm sure everyone would admit to that. 'Tis the season to be Merry, Metz! Go Bills! God bless all of our troops!

May the spirit of the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster fill your heart this Festivus season.

Haha come on Metz. Pistol is a good dude and just because someone criticizes someone else doesn't mean they don't respect what they do. I think I can go ahead and make a blanket statement that every single person on this board respects the US Military infinitely. 95% of this board would crap themselves if they were thrown in the battlefield. I'm sure everyone would admit to that. 'Tis the season to be Merry, Metz! Go Bills! God bless all of our troops!

Regardless of your position on this, my earlier posts were not tolerated nor taken lightly and I was banned. Pistol's rants and "I'm better than everyone" attitude has gone too far. This is by far the most un-American thing I've ever seen. This might be the season to be Merry, but it isn't the season to bring down a member of our Armed Forces.

I suggest anyone that has criticized anyone on this board and prhaps even possibly hurt someone's tender little feelings even a little bit be given a lifetime ban from this board. Furthermore, I feel that this board should be taken down for good so nobody can ever be subjected to such criticism ever again.

Steve, please ban me immediately. I have criticized far too many people on this board and want to be made an example of.

Regardless of your position on this, my earlier posts were not tolerated nor taken lightly and I was banned. Pistol's rants and "I'm better than everyone" attitude has gone too far. This is by far the most un-American thing I've ever seen. This might be the season to be Merry, but it isn't the season to bring down a member of our Armed Forces.

If this is true, then you have really lived a very, very, very sheltered life.

We get it. You and Pistol hate each other. Case closed.

Regardless of your position on this, my earlier posts were not tolerated nor taken lightly and I was banned.

Probably because they were racist, threatened physical harm, insulted the owner of this board...

Regardless, I'm calling for a double lifetime ban of Pistol.

Ron Paul 2012.

May the spirit of the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster fill your heart this Festivus season.

a "Festivus" usage. what a spectacular vernacular day. man the board regs are on today.

Just got back to lunch to see this. Wow.

I honestly have no idea what A-Bomb does. I was just trying to make it clear to him I was getting tired of his sarcasm while others were having a constructive discussion, and that I didn't think it was funny. I've never seen a "don't quit your day job" line misconstrued as an attack on the armed forces. Metz, you are truly a sad, troubled, warped individual.

I was at a 4th of july BBQ and the hosts were not surrving Hamburgers, hotdogs, or ribs.

They also had a soccer game on TV instead of baseball and only had Guinness, Heineken, or Becks to drink.

That was the most Un-American thing I have ever seen.

I was at a 4th of july BBQ and the hosts were not surrving Hamburgers, hotdogs, or ribs. They also had a soccer game on TV instead of baseball and only had Guinness, Heineken, or Becks to drink. That was the most Un-American thing I have ever seen.

i almost hate to ask due to a fear of the answer, but just what did they serve at this "BBQ"?

regardless, this is an ugly picture you just painted. no wonder america is going to hell.

-who brought the cookies and milk to celebrate this week's birthdays?

we should be rationing milk since biondi is putting dairy's out of business.

So then, I'm sure you were outraged by the swiftboating, the treatment of Max Cleland and many of the comments made about Colin Powell in 2008. And as for the most "un-American thing", that dubious honor was bestowed on yours truly for having the audacity to agree with the majority of Americans in thinking that venturing into Iraq was a bad idea. ;)

You have to have a feeling that the moment Steve or one of the admins sees this thread they are just going to delete it entirely. The opening post was already out of line and the thread has the likeliness of going way over the top soon. Until then, have fun! ;)