Admins - Please Ban Pistol

a "Festivus" usage. what a spectacular vernacular day. man the board regs are on today.

Perhaps Metz and Pistol should finally settle their score with each other underneath the bleachers tonight. The winner has to take on Rick and pin him before festivus is officially over.

You have to have a feeling that the moment Steve or one of the admins sees this thread they are just going to delete it entirely. The opening post was already out of line and the thread has the likeliness of going way over the top soon. Until then, have fun! ;)

That would be a big mistake. It would give Bobby one more thing to be a martyr about. This is really amusing. It has the makings of becoming a classic. Best just to roll with it.

Damn this board just needs to Bills to play some real competition. Even a "not horrible" Arkansas St. team is working.

This is true. It is kind of hard to get the basketball talk going with blowouts over sub par teams....given this comment, we will lose tonight :(

If you guys were to ban him, it should be for his violent user name. I don't approve.

This is a fair point. Maybe I should disallow user names of weapons ;)

Also A_Bomb, I unlikely will make it to Field House tonight, but am in section 122 if you want to say hello.

Perhaps Metz and Pistol should finally settle their score with each other underneath the bleachers tonight. The winner has to take on Rick and pin him before festivus is officially over.

I get the feeling that it was really ugly between Pistol and Metz right after they broke up.

This is a fair point. Maybe I should disallow user names of weapons ;)

Also A_Bomb, I unlikely will make it to Field House tonight, but am in section 122 if you want to say hello.

4 o bombs for backhand davola westy03 and an unknown guest

If you guys were to ban him, it should be for his violent user name. I don't approve.

I'm assuming you realize your user name is violent too and are being sarcastic, in that case it seems pistol was correct in saying you are sarcastic and therefore pistol should not be banned..

if anything metz should be banned for being such a baby

ron paul 2012

You have to have a feeling that the moment Steve or one of the admins sees this thread they are just going to delete it entirely. The opening post was already out of line and the thread has the likeliness of going way over the top soon. Until then, have fun! ;)

Not me, this is popcorn-consuming stuff!

Merry Christmas, Metz!