Khem Birch

HusakAttack

top 10 recruit reportedly leaving Pitt. @BWeixScout threw out a teaser that seems to be purely on speculation trying to get people to subscribe to his new website. He went to ND prep - same as Jordair and Grandy. A article I read said the kid cried cause Jamie Dixon was too tough in practice. I think it's safe to say that RickMa isn't the coach to play for then. But hey - it can't hurt to dream...

top 10 recruit reportedly leaving Pitt. @BWeixScout threw out a teaser that seems to be purely on speculation trying to get people to subscribe to his new website. He went to ND prep - same as Jordair and Grandy. A article I read said the kid cried cause Jamie Dixon was too tough in practice. I think it's safe to say that RickMa isn't the coach to play for then. But hey - it can't hurt to dream...

Sounds like a real c--t.

very likely it would affect apr unless we dont take one of the two recruits planning to come to Saint Louis University next year. our planned roster for next season is filled so to take a transfer would mean someone would have to go and our track record of our cuts being ahead academically at the end of the spring semester is not good.

I'd love to have him but the SI article makes Khem sound like he should be one of Calipari's kids. Then again, it does not appear the author of the article even spoke with Birch so who can say. Other than the fact that his good buddy Grandymama is at SLU, I just can't fathom that Rick is a match for him.

NH:

Pete Thamel, New York Times reporter tweeted that Mizzou and New Mexico State were two possibilities for Birch. NMSU has a couple of Canadians on their team (including Sim Bullhar) and Mizzou has a Canadian or two signed for next year.

Thanks. If they pulled Birch and Brown that would be crazy.. Haith still in the honeymoon faze it would seem.

It is a little strange that the guy is a better recruiter in COMO than he was when he had South Beach and the ACC to sell.

maybe with walmart assistance he has upped the ante?

We didn't make Birch's list of 6 possible transfer schools. Xavier is on the list. --

Florida, UNLV, Gonzaga, Washington, Xavier or New Mexico State. Would have been cool to at least be in the running. Lots of minutes @ forward up for grabs after Conk graduates.