Khem Birch

HusakAttack

We didn't make Birch's list of 6 possible transfer schools. Xavier is on the list. --

Florida, UNLV, Gonzaga, Washington, Xavier or New Mexico State. Would have been cool to at least be in the running. Lots of minutes @ forward up for grabs after Conk graduates.

Despite some rumors on here that we were interested it probably had no shot of happening since he'll want to transfer for the 2nd semester and we are full up on schollys. I don't believe we can take a transfer with 13 unless he wanted to pay his own way and there is no chance of that.

Haith is going to leave Mizzou in a bigger mess than Quin did.

On the subject of Haith, anyone know the status of the U allegations. If proven that Haith was passing $$$ to players, wouldn't he be in the same boat as Tressel? Possibly even worse. Tressel can be hired but whereever he goes certain sanctions follow him for like 5 years, which makes him virtually unemployable.

what people often miss as the fact that mizzous biggest recruiter might be kim english the senior forward. Kimmie is known for arranging visits and taking them out to dinner and parties around town ( he was a huge part in wheeling in jabari brown)

what people often miss as the fact that mizzous biggest recruiter might be kim english the senior forward. Kimmie is known for arranging visits and taking them out to dinner and parties around town ( he was a huge part in wheeling in jabari brown)

That's a common occurrence at every school. Kim English isn't separating Mizzou from other schools on the recruiting front, I can guarantee that.

That's a common occurrence at every school. Kim English isn't separating Mizzou from other schools on the recruiting front, I can guarantee that.

I understand what your saying in the fact that they take them out for tours and things like that. But i'd be very shocked if kids scheduled these meeting, and actually look for players.