Windsor recap

Wow. Looks like RL was the only one to have a "bad" game. Shot 2-9. No one else shot under 50% and everyone scored except for GG.

KM, MM and JJ had monster games, accounting for 44 points, shooting 16-23 from the field, 5-5 from three and 7-7 from the line, with 16 assists against 3 turnovers. I'll take that line every time.

Sounds like it was a dominant game against solid competition.

17-20 from the line. amazing.

Especially promising is seeing JJ go 6-6 from the line with 7 assists to 2 TOs.

Also, the team shot 9-15 from 3-pt range. If you take away the 1-5 performance by RL, you have the other shooters (KM, MM, CE and JB) going 8-10 from beyonf the arc. That is lights out!

Obviously this is just an exhibition game against an inferior opponent. However, you couldn't ask for a better first appearance by the Bills than a 41-point victory that showed great shooting all around.

IMpressive that we held Enrico DiLoreto to 4-13 shooting. He was fabolous in The Naked Gun.

Lets hope they all keep their naked guns holstered this trip and no one gets into trouble in Canda. I am guessing that Grandy could take the boys out to places similar to The Oz

IMpressive that we held Enrico DiLoreto to 4-13 shooting. He was fabolous in The Naked Gun.

http://www.zazzle.com/funny_enrico_pallazzo_baseball_t_shirt-235438316801402659

Wow. Looks like RL was the only one to have a "bad" game. Shot 2-9. No one else shot under 50% and everyone scored except for GG.

KM, MM and JJ had monster games, accounting for 44 points, shooting 16-23 from the field, 5-5 from three and 7-7 from the line, with 16 assists against 3 turnovers. I'll take that line every time.

Sounds like it was a dominant game against solid competition.

-jimbo, i realize exhibition, but not even worthy of one HATE?

Great looking box: 73 possessions - 98 points, 36 FGs, 14 turnovers, ppp of 1.34, Made FGs/possession 49.3%, Turnover rate - 19.1%. Solid start to the year.

The box score on the Bills' official page has the play-by-play.

Interesting that none of the walk-ons saw any clock in a 41-point blowout and they will be playing five games in six nights. They must really be gearing up for a break-out season: all work (on the court), no laughing.

The box score on the Bills' official page has the play-by-play.

Interesting that none of the walk-ons saw any clock in a 41-point blowout and they will be playing five games in six nights. They must really be gearing up for a break-out season: all work (on the court), no laughing.

It's probably just more trying out various line-ups that could actually be realistic when the season rolls around.

I like how we're honoring the Post-Dispatch with the "St. Louis" jerseys instead of spelling out the word "Saint."

You must have missed the 1950's era photo of the team jersey with "St. Louis" across the front. That snobbish obsession with the university name being spelled out "Saint Louis University" (like "The Ohio State University") is a recent invention, and a sad one at that. If memory serves Bonwich posted the old photo on this board.

1980s, I believe. I think I posted some stationery from the '70s that had "St." all over it.

That said, I have found proof that "Saint Louis University" is correct AP Style. I'm working on it -- although it took me about three years to get University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and University of Missouri-St. Louis to be printed correctly in our fine publication. B)

You must have missed the 1950's era photo of the team jersey with "St. Louis" across the front. That snobbish obsession with the university name being spelled out "Saint Louis University" (like "The Ohio State University") is a recent invention, and a sad one at that. If memory serves Bonwich posted the old photo on this board.

I think Steve had me on a sabbatical during that specific thread ;)

In my opinion, it should always be spelled out S-A-I-N-T Louis University. There is nothing snobbish about it at all. At all.

Was it snobbish of the people at Pitt to request they be referred to as the University of Pittsburgh or just plain old Pittsburgh?

Not arguing with you here, but in no way, shape or form is that snobbish.