Meet-and-Greet and Practice

NH

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any idea what the meet and greet will entail?

According to the email it sounds like the players and coaches will be around Lorenzini's from 6:30 to 7:15 to hangout and chat then at 7:15 head for practice. Free hotdogs and popcorn with beer for purchase

According to the email it sounds like the players and coaches will be around Lorenzini's from 6:30 to 7:15 to hangout and chat then at 7:15 head for practice. Free hotdogs and popcorn with beer for purchase

i'll be joining you guys for the cold ones, but not practice. can't make it to practice. look forward to hearing about practice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That appears to be a picture of 3 attractive girls, but only one visible rack. I thought **** or GTFO applied to every girl in a picture. We have rules here, jimbo. I didn't create them, but i will sure as hell enforce them (well, this particular rule anyway).

That appears to be a picture of 3 attractive girls, but only one visible rack. I thought **** or GTFO applied to every girl in a picture. We have rules here, jimbo. I didn't create them, but i will sure as hell enforce them (well, this particular rule anyway).

you ###### asked for it. here's the undoctored picture, replete with the shovelfighters she was sucking suds with. (ok, only one of them is a certifiable shovelfighter)

Posted Image

greed favors no one.

you ###### asked for it. here's the undoctored picture, replete with the shovelfighters she was sucking suds with. (ok, only one of them is a certifiable shovelfighter)

Posted Image

greed favors no one.

Well shoot! From the (now I realize doctored) original picture you posted, I thought you had a sighting of the rarely seen Bavarian Triplet Six-pack. But alas, just more photo-shop disappointment.

The wife? Did I miss something? You have to announce things like that. Seems just a couple years ago that you were a freshman at SLU. Time goes by quickly for us old farts

Time flies...will already be 2 years in October. Freshman year was already 7 years ago. Sucks!

What? Don't leave us hanging like that. Any idea what happened? Prognosis?

Coaches said he was just a little banged up but will be fine. In all honesty he doesn't really need them. His left leg is wrapped up but he walked around a bit without the crutch. I saw it when he first came out but coach addressed it right away and said it wasn't serious.

Coaches said he was just a little banged up but will be fine. In all honesty he doesn't really need them. His left leg is wrapped up but he walked around a bit without the crutch. I saw it when he first came out but coach addressed it right away and said it wasn't serious.

I'm climbing down from the roof.... Thanks.

I'm climbing down from the roof.... Thanks.

I almost felt like they did that just to give us the requisite heart attack! ;) Anyway, after practice was over, he seemed to be walking around fine, just with a slight limp. Like davola said, Jensen mentioned right away that it was nothing serious.

CE plyed hard mostly on grey team and ran sprints fast

Did have bloody finger or hand but did not come out ofscrimmage

This was the hardest and most physical I have seen Ellis especially on the defensive end. He didn't do much offensively but he played Evans pretty tough all practice.