Glaze and Greek

GOSLU68

Chill out dude.

When I lived abroad I wasn't offended by people calling me The American. In fact, when you are abroad some may even revel in their uniqueness. It has its advantages chicks dig the accent etc.

So what did the story about the Big Greek say?

I dub "The Greek" to be called Selly. Actually, I've been practicing saying his name all day, and yeah, still don't have it.. :huh:

Chill out dude.

When I lived abroad I wasn't offended by people calling me The American. In fact, when you are abroad some may even revel in their uniqueness. It has its advantages chicks dig the accent etc.

So what did the story about the Big Greek say?

Can we please stop calling him "Greek" or "the Greek" he has a name. Emmanuel Tselentakis call him Tselentakis, Emmanuel, or if its that freakin hard to spell just put ET. He is a Billiken, treat him like it. ######!!!!

Yeah, calling him ET is much better than calling him the Greek.

I am sure he will love being referred to as a short long necked alien.

I for one cannot WAIT to hear what our esteemed PA announcer will do to "The Greek's" name.

Hahahaha, +100000000.....Maybe he can just call him correction since he'll say it anyways, or just refer to him by number.