TV for Tuesday

Any chance ESPN3 will pick up the online feed? That's how I'm watching Gonzaga-St. Mary's right now, and it looks like they've got all of tonight's other games, as well.

Some posters on the Rhode Island message board have indicated that the game will be broadcast free on the A-10 website...

Hopefully that is true...

Edit: Just checked...it is available to watch on the A-10 website...

Some posters on the Rhode Island message board have indicated that the game will be broadcast free on the A-10 website...

Victory. Thanks for the heads up.

What does it say that given the choice between the A10's 6/11 game of us at Rhode Island, with us a surging 11 (winning 4 out of the last 5), CBSCS chose to go with televising the 5/12 game of George Washington hosting St. Joe's. Is that because of the DC/Philly viewing network?

Thank you.

What does it say that given the choice between the A10's 6/11 game of us at Rhode Island, with us a surging 11 (winning 4 out of the last 5), CBSCS chose to go with televising the 5/12 game of George Washington hosting St. Joe's. Is that because of the DC/Philly viewing network?

For sure. And I cant say that I blame them.

Philly has a population over 1.5 million

DC has a population around 600,000

The entire state of Rhode Island is only 1 million

Then when you add in that SLU is in the midwest There probably isnt a lot of fans of the program in the Atlantic 10 viewing area.

It would be nice but Im not suprised.

as long as that is not the final score, I'll be happy......

Conklin will get 2 quick fouls... first 3-4 minutes. It would be too obvious to go with Loe again. Take out our bigs, where we are thin.

It's not on TV so it will be easy as pie. We'll have 4 players with 3 fouls five minutes into the 2nd half.

I think the start of this 5-game winning streak (at least) calls for a nod to the late, great Alonzo P Hawk. Majerus will lead and Majerus will FEED.

Posted Image

great job, Jimbo!