The streets

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

word on the street is that something big could be in the works in regards to next year's schedule. Stay tuned. If it works out, everyone will be pleased.

bad boyz for life

Thanks. Always good that the streets are talking.

It just dawned on me but I am reading one of your books - how is Palm Beach this time of year?

It would be most enjoyable and I would be enjoying an exquisite meal at the Pelican.... except for the fact that my creater is now in a higher (or lower) place.

Always liked these books. If you like them then I will recommend that Lawrence Block's Bernie Rhodenbarr in the Burglar books has similar traits - except for the fact that he is a thief.

Yes we need some excitement in the schedule.

Anyone got a clue what this is? Perhaps they called Butler and said, "hey about that thing before, we misunderstood what you meant we do want to play."

Anyone got a clue what this is? Perhaps they called Butler and said, "hey about that thing before, we misunderstood what you meant we do want to play."

Washington Generals, but you didn't hear it from me...

Im sure this is wishful thinking but......... is it Mizzou?

Duke, Kansas, and Kentucky will be taking part in our first annual Billikids Invitational. Which will be round robin, and after we sweep the tournament will ensure us a number 1 seed in the big dance!

But no really, I wonder who it could be. I think Butler is a logical thought. Mizzou would be nice, but I doubt it.

Duke, Kansas, and Kentucky will be taking part in our first annual Billikids Invitational. Which will be round robin, and after we sweep the tournament will ensure us a number 1 seed in the big dance!

But no really, I wonder who it could be. I think Butler is a logical thought. Mizzou would be nice, but I doubt it.

I could actually see it being Mizzou as we know Majerus has been after them the whole time he's been here. Maybe they caved..

I could actually see it being Mizzou as we know Majerus has been after them the whole time he's been here. Maybe they caved..

My thoughts immediately turned to Boone Cty Comm College as well. But then reality set in because Alden's still there. If he'd wanted to play SLU he'd have kept it going after that 3 game series which was so successful for both schools. It could be anyone of a dozen top 25'ers or big names... ND comes to mind. But you'd probably have to look at who RM might have a connection with and decided on doing him a favor. Calipari comes to mind since we scrimmaged Memphis two years in a row when he was their head street agent? Maybe Marquette because of his close association with Al. Granted, Al's with his maker, but still very much alive in the hearts of MU fans.

Does Villanova qualify as something big? They were a two seed but only got to the 2nd round. Of course that was last season.

I'd take it and be happy if Nova was the talk o' the streets.

Does Villanova qualify as something big? They were a two seed but only got to the 2nd round. Of course that was last season.

I'd take it and be happy if Nova was the talk o' the streets.

Absolutely they would qualify as something big.

I knew as soon as Pdiddy posted that some people's imaginations would run wild and start predicting top 5 programs like UK. Personally, I'd be very happy with an NCAA caliber team. Hopefully Pdiddy is right.

Absolutely they would qualify as something big.

I knew as soon as Pdiddy posted that some people's imaginations would run wild and start predicting top 5 programs like UK. Personally, I'd be very happy with an NCAA caliber team. Hopefully Pdiddy is right.

As for Nova... beggars can't be choosey.

Here are some options from this scheduling web site.

http://bti.sportshd.com/mens_schedule_board

Arizona - Looking for a Home and Home starting at Arizona on Nov. 18th to be returned the following year.

Missouri - Missouri Tigers. We have the following dates:

Nov 12,14,15

Dec 11,12

Dec 30

Jan 2,3,4,5

Creighton - Creighton University is looking to start a H/H series in Omaha and also a H/H series on the road. Ideal dates are November 18th, December 8th, and December 20th.

Kansas State - K-State needs a HOME GAME Nov 26-29. Somewhere in that window, we need one game. Ideally, we'd like Nov 26th. We'll consider H/H or a guarantee. But it needs to be in Manhattan, KS.

Rutgers - Rutgers University is looking to start a Home and Home series at home and will return the game in 2011-2012. December 4, November 18 or 19 are dates available.

Arkansas - The University of Arkansas is looking for an opponent with a Top 100 RPI. Please let me know if you are interested.