Majerus metions Cancun opponents

SLUDrew

Did I hear Coach correctly this morning when he said St. Mary's and Texas would be two of the other teams in the Cancun tournament? If so, what a great opportunity for the Bills to get a quality win or two

With the way the tea-sippers fell down the stretch, I think we could actually hook the Horns down in Cancun. St. Mary's might actually be the more difficult assignment, but it would be fun to hear all the Aussies talk smack to each other about Vegemite sandwiches and AC/DC v. Men at Work.

With the way the tea-sippers fell down the stretch, I think we could actually hook the Horns down in Cancun. St. Mary's might actually be the more difficult assignment, but it would be fun to hear all the Aussies talk smack to each other about Vegemite sandwiches and AC/DC v. Men at Work.

I think SLU can beat SMC next year on a neutral court. I'd like to see that matchup.

Did I hear Coach correctly this morning when he said St. Mary's and Texas would be two of the other teams in the Cancun tournament? If so, what a great opportunity for the Bills to get a quality win or two

That would be awesome to potentially get games against St. Mary's and Texas in the nonconference. Does anyone have a link to information on this tournament?

We were planning on going before we learned that kiddo #2 is on the way in late September!

Man, you just have to copy me with everything. I have a little girl, you have a little girl. We have #2 on the way (end of April), you have #2 on the way.

Congrats, Box.

Yeah, we totally did not time this one well.

You guys got WAY better gifts than we did last year, too!

box, big congrats! as to the baby race, considering the last Won family billiken baby race attempt effort, it might be best you have an excuse not to "compete". ;)

Man, you just have to copy me with everything. I have a little girl, you have a little girl. We have #2 on the way (end of April), you have #2 on the way.

Congrats, Box.

Just let me know what you're having, so we don't have to wait a few weeks for the next ultrasound to find out! ;)

If all of you need a babysitter/nanny, let me know. I'll send the message to my wife and we can go get hammered on Monday nights watching CBI basketball games.

If all of you need a babysitter/nanny, let me know. I'll send the message to my wife and we can go get hammered on Monday nights watching CBI basketball games.

We appreciate the offer, but the kids will be safe. The Rammer is watching over them.

Thanks Brian and congrats Dirty.