Where to watch the game on monday..

I'm hesitant to watch the game at Humps after the Rhodey game. They've never won when I watch the game at Humphreys hahah

I hear you - I'm superstitious about Humph's too, dating back to the 1994 NCAA Tourney game vs. Maryland. Seems like they never win when I'm there.

The Post. Not only is it a helluva bar, it's owned by a SLU alum. I go there frequently.

He has great specials, and has HDNet. I stopped in there after work last night to catch the end of the game, and there were quite a few SLU alums that I saw from when I graduated 6 years ago.

The Post. Not only is it a helluva bar, it's owned by a SLU alum. I go there frequently.

He has great specials, and has HDNet. I stopped in there after work last night to catch the end of the game, and there were quite a few SLU alums that I saw from when I graduated 6 years ago.

Where is it?

That place looks sick. I'm down!

It's awesome. I know Adrian and Justin would love to see all of the billikens.com posters there...plus they have computers to post during the game if you don't have iPhones or anything. Great place to be at all year round for sports.

Will there be NCAA tourney games on Monday. If not then SportsZone would be the place to go if we're all scared of Humps

I went to the Sportszone to watch games Sunday. Imo their food and service have gotten worse. I got 7 wings for $8.25, they didn't have half the beer on their menu, and they brought the pretzels out cold.

The TV's however are great