Indiana St. @ SLU........3,542

Boston U. @ Oregon St........2,913

Colorado St @ Morehead St.....2,202

Charleston @ E. Kentucky......1,750

IUPUI @ Hofstra.......952

Green Bay @ Akron........877

VCU @ George Washington.......793

Duquesne @ Princeton........665

I guessing it will go up with the further we hopefully move on.

Chaifetz is the Rupp Arena of this tournament. :lol:

I love that our guys are getting more experience and playing more games by playing in this tournament. But, oh boy, this tournament is so... :lol::blink::lol:

As our ever-so-cocky Jesuit brothers love to say: Flagship b*tches!!

I was actually going to say that- I wanted to say that, but for fear of sounding like those A$$holes I decided against it...

Does anyone else find it ironic that everyone mocks the CBI, CIT and even the NIT as being jokes meanwhile in college football teams that play in the whatever Bowl are super excited to be there. Most people say these "lesser" tournaments don't matter or are like exhibitions because they do not decide the national champion. Well by this logic they are on the same level as the Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl, etc. and in college football the only game that matters is the National Championship game. Now obviously that is hyperbole, but I can remember Mizzou being pretty excited about the Holliday Bowl a few years back and other teams are excited to just make any bowl game. Why does everyone get excited about these football "exhibition games" and openly mock the other basketball tournaments? Even with the 4 tournaments, I'm pretty sure a lower % of Div I basketball teams make a tournament than % of football teams make a bowl game. It is basically just tradition that makes the bowl games. The system in college football has a lot of tradition to back it up whereas these supplementary basketball tournaments (besides the NIT which gets a little respect) are new and easy to mock.

I for one am glad the Billikens playing in the CBI. I would rather have them in the NCAAs or NIT, but at least I will still be able to watch them play and win something. In fact, in many ways this tournament is much better for SLU this year, instead of a one and done essentially on the road in another tournament, we get to see more games at the Fetz and SLU has a legit shot at winning the whole thing. Less $$$ and prestige, but at least they can be competitive. I'm pretty pumped for Monday. GO BILLS.

Does anyone else find it ironic that everyone mocks the CBI, CIT and even the NIT as being jokes meanwhile in college football teams that play in the whatever Bowl are super excited to be there. Most people say these "lesser" tournaments don't matter or are like exhibitions because they do not decide the national champion. Well by this logic they are on the same level as the Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl, etc. and in college football the only game that matters is the National Championship game. Now obviously that is hyperbole, but I can remember Mizzou being pretty excited about the Holliday Bowl a few years back and other teams are excited to just make any bowl game. Why does everyone get excited about these football "exhibition games" and openly mock the other basketball tournaments? Even with the 4 tournaments, I'm pretty sure a lower % of Div I basketball teams make a tournament than % of football teams make a bowl game. It is basically just tradition that makes the bowl games. The system in college football has a lot of tradition to back it up whereas these supplementary basketball tournaments (besides the NIT which gets a little respect) are new and easy to mock.

I for one am glad the Billikens playing in the CBI. I would rather have them in the NCAAs or NIT, but at least I will still be able to watch them play and win something. In fact, in many ways this tournament is much better for SLU this year, instead of a one and done essentially on the road in another tournament, we get to see more games at the Fetz and SLU has a legit shot at winning the whole thing. Less $$$ and prestige, but at least they can be competitive. I'm pretty pumped for Monday. GO BILLS.

Bills need to get this done and win the CBI. Show up people. Green Bay is a tough team and the guys need you.

I absolutely agree- Pretty much every team that makes a bowl game thinks it's their mini 'national championship'...it's really annoying!

I like all these alternative tournaments- they give teams a good gauge as to how good they are as compared to similarly situated teams in different conferences...

I agree I'm glad the Bills are still playing. It's fun and great experience. I disagree though that no one ridicules bowl games. Give me a break. You can't pick up a paper or watch Sports Center without the constant ridicule from Dec 1 until January 10 every year. If anything they are ridiculed more because they are all televised and involved high profile teams.

Round 2 CBI Attendance

UWGB @ SLU...............4.235...capacity 10,60 - 39.9% capacity

Charleston @ VCU........3,297...capacity 7,500 - 43.9% capacity

Morehead St @ BU........640......capacity 1,800 - 35.5% capacity

Princeton @ IUPUI........1,215....capacity 1,215 - 100.0% capacity

I did an interesting little twist on the attendance figures. While SLU had the most people - IUPUI sold out its arena and VCU had a higer % of its arena filled last evening.

IUPUI did hand out free black t-shirts that read "Catfight in the Jungle" (Princeton (Tigers) and IUPUI (Jaguars) played @ IUPUI's arena called "The Jungle"

I really hope we can get some more people out for Wednesday night's game.

The kids really deserve our support

Round 2 CBI Attendance

I did an interesting little twist on the attendance figures. While SLU had the most people - IUPUI sold out its arena and VCU had a higer % of its arena filled last evening.

IUPUI did hand out free black t-shirts that read "Catfight in the Jungle" (Princeton (Tigers) and IUPUI (Jaguars) played @ IUPUI's arena called "The Jungle"

There might be more students since they are giving out free pizza.

Round 2 CBI Attendance

Before the SLU game last night, they had the VCU/Charleston game showing on the 4 big screens from time to time. After seeing some of the crowd shots @ VCU and seeing the attendance total, I've determined that they definitely packed the fans they had into the areas that the TV cameras catch, because going by what I had seen there it looked they might have had more people. Our fans were just spread throughout the stadium.

There might be more students since they are giving out free pizza.

I'm going to make sure 05 puts a whole pizza in his duffle bag and brings it to 108 for a pre-game meal.

Pretty sure that won't last long, better make it a dozen pies.

Was told by a Marketing Intern who was told to spread it around that students who order in groups im assuming 10+ tickets per order can get them for $5 a piece. However, when I called the ticket office the girl who answered was giggling the whole time and said she didnt think so both times I called. Anyone have any word ont this? The ticket office is run by ******* i swear.

Free pizza as well as merchandise for students Wednesday

I'm going to make sure 05 puts a whole pizza in his duffle bag and brings it to 108 for a pre-game meal.

dude you housed those two personal pans kneeling on the ground in front of your seats in like 5 minutes before dookain.

dude you housed those two personal pans kneeling on the ground in front of your seats in like 5 minutes before dookain.

Haha...no doubt. That's nothing. Just ask my brother the displays I used to put on at home (and still do). I'm going for four tomorrow.

Sorry guys class until 730 will get there a little before tip off. No pizza for me :( or you.

You then owe us shots at the Annex aftewards...your girlfriend will be waiting for you.

Sorry guys class until 730 will get there a little before tip off. No pizza for me :( or you.

My little brother has a playoff basketball game so at seven, its going to be tough but Ill try and get their before the game.