1 month away

Scoop

The 1st ex. game is 1 month away and there is practically zero hoops talk. Someone has to have something. Open Gym? Ellis update? Pauls status? Recruiting? Throw us a bone.

Somebody make something up. I'm tired of all this soccer crap. I heard Rick is hot on the trail of some Mongolian center who is 7ft -6 330 lbs.

The 1st ex. game is 1 month away and there is practically zero hoops talk. Someone has to have something. Open Gym? Ellis update? Pauls status? Recruiting? Throw us a bone.

Paul has been rehabbing and he hopes to be ready right when conference games start up

Somebody make something up. I'm tired of all this soccer crap. I heard Rick is hot on the trail of some Mongolian center who is 7ft -6 330 lbs.

Uh oh... now you've done it. Unless you have seen this Mongolian play in person, you are not qualfied to talk about his game. How many Mongolian League games have you gone to? You like to voice your opinion about things you know nothing about. I don't. It's that simple. I have seen every game the kid has played. If you go to games, or watch them on the internet or on video, or practice, anything, your opinion will hold greater value to those who actually do one or some of those things. Even though he only averages 2 ppg and 1 rpg, that doesn't tell the whole story. Watch him play before you comment. :lol:

Uh oh... now you've done it. Unless you have seen this Mongolian play in person, you are not qualfied to talk about his game. How many Mongolian League games have you gone to? You like to voice your opinion about things you know nothing about. I don't. It's that simple. I have seen every game the kid has played. If you go to games, or watch them on the internet or on video, or practice, anything, your opinion will hold greater value to those who actually do one or some of those things. Even though he only averages 2 ppg and 1 rpg, that doesn't tell the whole story. Watch him play before you comment. :lol:

ROFPASEWL (rolling on the floor p!$$!ing and $h!tt!ng everywhere whilst laughing)

There will be an adjustment for this kid. Mongolians play hoops with goat heads instead of balls. I too will once again reiterate, "Where in the world is Cody Ellis?" This saga's gone on too long.

There will be an adjustment for this kid. Mongolians play hoops with goat heads instead of balls. I too will once again reiterate, "Where in the world is Cody Ellis?" This saga's gone on too long.

I heard that CE actually is majority werewolf and that's the holdup in the clearinghouse process. There's never actually been a more than one-half werewolf in the NCAA before. (Joakim Noah was only 1/4 werewolf). Chicks dig monsters, however, which explains the Twilight phenomenon and Erin Andrews' proximity (albeit transient) to the aforementioned beast.

Posted Image

This gratuitous Erin Andrews photo provided courtesy of The United Way®.

This is strong.

I will not discuss the Mongolian situation until the season is over.

I creeped Ellis on FB. CS wrote on his wall asking for an update, and this is what he posted:

bro i miss you heaps.

still not cleared. in melbourne right now studyin. gonna sit the sat again. which is awsome :S haha

hopefully get cleared in next like couple weeks. then come over there.

start ballin with my boi again.

Hope your lovin it bro.

Xxx

This was posted yesterday at 9:18. Not a lot of info, but more than we had before!

And thank you for those pictures.

I creeped Ellis on FB. CS wrote on his wall asking for an update, and this is what he posted:

bro i miss you heaps.

still not cleared. in melbourne right now studyin. gonna sit the sat again. which is awsome :S haha

hopefully get cleared in next like couple weeks. then come over there.

start ballin with my boi again.

Hope your lovin it bro.

Xxx

This was posted yesterday at 9:18. Not a lot of info, but more than we had before!

And thank you for those pictures.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

sounds like a serious bromance between dem dere gatorskinners...

Is "boi" how Australians write "boy"? You know like how Brits spell some stuff weird like we may write "courtside" where they would write "w@nker" you know they mean the same thing but just are spelled a little differently. As in, (British Dude) "Did you read w@nker's posts today, bloody 'ell with that bullocks about watching the side." (American Dude) "Nah, bro I ain't got time for courtside."

Anyway I'm not sure if I want anyone that makes those little faces with punctuation marks. I gotta' seriously re-evaluate this offer.

^^haha. What confuses me though is that it seems he is retaking the SAT? This doesn't seem quite right... At least he is still telling everyone that he is still coming.

He has to take the SAT again? What's up with that? And doesn't it usually take a while for results? Anyone know the cel number for Derek Rose's old team mate? Well, at least he didn't say, "F*** it, mate, I'm going pro."