TV for the Xavier Game

AlumniFan

I noticed that that X game is on CBS Sports, but is there going to be any access to that on local channels (CCIN, FSN, KPLR 11)? If not, will SportsZone have the game?

For those out of towners with Direct TV I just checked the ESPN Full Court and this game is not on the schedule. That means if you have the Sports Pack and this game is on CBS it will not be blacked out.

Also why did they schedule this during the Mythical National Championship Game?

I noticed that that X game is on CBS Sports, but is there going to be any access to that on local channels (CCIN, FSN, KPLR 11)? If not, will SportsZone have the game?

I think our best bet may be to pay $10 to watch it online.

I don't think its going to be on any of the local channels.

Sportszone seems like a reasonable option but I doubt they will have audio since the OU/Florida game is the same time

I don't think its going to be on any of the local channels.

Sportszone seems like a reasonable option but I doubt they will have audio since the OU/Florida game is the same time

Where else would anyone recommend to watch the game? We live in Webster so SportsZone is convenient, but I am willing to drive somewhere else since this is such a big game. Doesn't Humphrey's have only Charter, hence no access to this game? Any other thoughts, maybe Lester's?

Where else would anyone recommend to watch the game? We live in Webster so SportsZone is convenient, but I am willing to drive somewhere else since this is such a big game. Doesn't Humphrey's have only Charter, hence no access to this game? Any other thoughts, maybe Lester's?

I remember watching a few games at Iggys (down the street from Humphs) last year when the BIlls played on CSTV

Humphrey's actually has DishNetwork if I'm not mistaken. I was going to watch the Charter game earlier this year there, but I called my buddy who works there and told me it's only satellite there.

I went to Lesters (the new one on Clayton in West County) yesterday for the football games and it wasn't very crowded. The food was good, but the beer selection was not good. I would think it wouldn't be a problem getting the game there. I get it on Direct, but wouldn't mind meeting some people out at Sportszone or Lesters or whereever

We need our own bar - not necessarily a sports bar, but some place that will give our games top billing (with sound) in exchange for having a group of people show up to watch the televised road games. It might actually be better to just find a place with a few TVs instead of trying to compete at SportsZone or other comparable places.

We need our own bar - not necessarily a sports bar, but some place that will give our games top billing (with sound) in exchange for having a group of people show up to watch the televised road games. It might actually be better to just find a place with a few TVs instead of trying to compete at SportsZone or other comparable places.

Wasn't there one on Gravois that people used to talk about?

Wasn't there one on Gravois that people used to talk about?

Peppers on Gravois right near Bates. New owners but I think they still do shuttles to the games, that would be a good place because its small and we would be able to get the sound I bet.

If the people who ran Lorenzinis actually talked to the crowds of people coming to the games they could have cable, dish, direct TV and parking in the Fred Weber lot for away games until we get this thing sorted permanently

If the people who ran Lorenzinis actually talked to the crowds of people coming to the games they could have cable, dish, direct TV and parking in the Fred Weber lot for away games until we get this thing sorted permanently

Talk to the Hand because........

The folks who run Lorenzinis are the same folks who occupy the offices in the same building, the Athletic Department. They would tell you it is too expensive to open the place for such an event. You would have to give a huge donation to pull that off.

Talk to the Hand because........

The folks who run Lorenzinis are the same folks who occupy the offices in the same building, the Athletic Department. They would tell you it is too expensive to open the place for such an event. You would have to give a huge donation to pull that off.

Why - they open it for Tip Off Club Mtgs? I would think they could even charge a small cover and build a very good following if done right.