SLU in Maui

21 minutes ago, crymdg2 said:

Is this a joke? Is it April 1st already? Are you Fing with us? I hope the answer to those 3 questions is no becuase I've been dreaming about watching SLU play in the Maui Invitational for well over a decade but figured it would never happen until we had consistent success and started to prove that our fans travelled well. Do they really schedule that far in advance and just keep it under wraps? I see they released the 2024 lineup in April of 2023.

majerus mojo likes this

19 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

The good news is these tournaments aren't contingent on administration or coaching staff.

Looking forward to seeing what Travis Ford and the boys can do at the Maui Invitational in 4 years!

The Valley Sucks likes this

29 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Looking forward to seeing what Travis Ford and the boys can do at the Maui Invitational in 4 years!

At this point I feel like Chris May is Judge Smails when it comes to anything positive these days 

caddyshack-judge.gif

55 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

He'll be sitting at 1 tourney in 12 years and there will still be some twitter account's floating saying he's the best coach SLU could get. 

41 minutes ago, wgstl said:

He'll be sitting at 1 tourney in 12 years and there will still be some twitter account's floating saying he's the best coach SLU could get. 

Kidding aside, the 2027-28 season is going to be historic: our first appearance in the Maui Invitational and our inaugural season in the BE coming off of 3 consecutive Sweet Sixteen appearances under head coach Schertz.