Is anyone in charge of this Board?

bauman

My topic is tongue in cheek, since i know sign guy spends plenty of time fixing problems.  However, on a serious note, the quality is going down and I wonder if SSG needs another Asst. Mod. ?  On the front page of the Board, UAB is shown as an L, without a score. Belmont has never been listed and still isn't so obviously there in no score shown, none of the A 10 games are shown with a date and maybe the clearest indication that some help is needed is the fact that as of this moment the vaccine thread has reached 8 pages and done nothing but p!$$ people off with each other.  Shoot, I really believe if we had a Billikens.com gathering that a brawl would break out.

Sign Guy,  Shut the vaccine thread down, NOW.

5 minutes ago, bauman said:

Shoot, I really believe if we had a Billikens.com gathering that a brawl would break out.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!  I picture the end of Blazing Saddles.......of course it would have to be in Salina and there'd be no vax mandate but paystubs would be required to get in......

MattyMo213 and slufanskip like this

7 minutes ago, bauman said:

My topic is tongue in cheek, since i know sign guy spends plenty of time fixing problems.  However, on a serious note, the quality is going down and I wonder if SSG needs another Asst. Mod. ?  On the front page of the Board, UAB is shown as an L, without a score. Belmont has never been listed and still isn't so obviously there in no score shown, none of the A 10 games are shown with a date and maybe the clearest indication that some help is needed is the fact that as of this moment the vaccine thread has reached 8 pages and done nothing but p!$$ people off with each other.  Shoot, I really believe if we had a Billikens.com gathering that a brawl would break out.

Also.  The front page never gets updated as fast over losses.........it's depressing

36 minutes ago, bauman said:

I was reading the vaccine thread while you were posting.  The front page has also now been updated.

2 hours ago, bauman said:

Yet you were the first to complain when fans were allowed to enter without proof of vaccination. Why the double standard?

20 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!  I picture the end of Blazing Saddles.......of course it would have to be in Salina and there'd be no vax mandate but paystubs would be required to get in......

Good point. Basketball country was way ahead of his time in requiring papers for entry to events under the basket. 

9 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Perhaps if you showed consistency in how you addressed conflicting views, it wouldn’t happen, but you don’t and won’t... 

It’s Steve’s sandbox.  If you don’t like how he runs things, you don’t have to play here.