OT. Cardinal left handed relief

willie

1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

He said successful. Scrabble's era as a Card was probably close to or maybe even above 4. Don't think he had a year much under if at all

He did a good job after being traded to the Cards, especially in the 2011 postseason, but he was garbage after that.

2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

He did a good job after being traded to the Cards, especially in the 2011 postseason, but he was garbage after that.

you may be right I didn't look it up. I just don't remember him ever being very good.

After looking it up, he had a good World Series 2.2 scoreless innings but other than that he wasn't particularly good. He had a 3.97 and an era+ of 95 so 5% below league average plus a 1.45 whip. Imo whip is huge for a mid innings reliever as you're probably depending on other relievers to save your ass a lot with a whip at almost 1.5

On 4/6/2019 at 10:16 PM, brianstl said:

Kline and his wife knew how to have a good time.

Kline was partying at Laclede's one night and sat with us at our table for the hour before the bar closed down. As people were heading out the door I was about to tell him thanks for having some beers with us and to have a good night, but right when I started to talk he turned to me and said, "Where we going after this?" I think he eventually left our little after party at Coronado around 5:30 am.

SLU_Lax likes this

3 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Kline was partying at Laclede's one night and sat with us at our table for the hour before the bar closed down. As people were heading out the door I was about to tell him thanks for having some beers with us and to have a good night, but right when I started to talk he turned to me and said, "Where we going after this?" I think he eventually left our little after party at Coronado around 5:30 am.

Dude was awesome.

SLU_Lax likes this