Jump to content

OT. Cardinal left handed relief


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Box and Won said:

Scrabble?

He said successful. Scrabble's era as a Card was probably close to or maybe even above 4. Don't think he had a year much under if at all

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

He said successful. Scrabble's era as a Card was probably close to or maybe even above 4. Don't think he had a year much under if at all

He did a good job after being traded to the Cards, especially in the 2011 postseason, but he was garbage after that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

He did a good job after being traded to the Cards, especially in the 2011 postseason, but he was garbage after that.

you may be right I didn't look it up. I just don't remember him ever being very good.

After looking it up, he had a good World Series 2.2 scoreless innings but other than that he wasn't particularly good. He had a 3.97 and an era+ of 95 so 5% below league average plus a 1.45 whip. Imo whip is huge for a mid innings reliever as you're probably depending on other relievers to save your ass a lot with a whip at almost 1.5

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 10:16 PM, brianstl said:

Kline and his wife knew how to have a good time.

Kline was partying at Laclede's one night and sat with us at our table for the hour before the bar closed down. As people were heading out the door I was about to tell him thanks for having some beers with us and to have a good night, but right when I started to talk he turned to me and said, "Where we going after this?" I think he eventually left our little after party at Coronado around 5:30 am.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Kline was partying at Laclede's one night and sat with us at our table for the hour before the bar closed down. As people were heading out the door I was about to tell him thanks for having some beers with us and to have a good night, but right when I started to talk he turned to me and said, "Where we going after this?" I think he eventually left our little after party at Coronado around 5:30 am.

Dude was awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...