Game Day: Betray the Patriots!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew. That was an easy one until it wasn't. 81-71 final.

Goodwin finishes with 24 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, and a block, with just one turnover.

Isabell and Bess with 17 points each, and Isabell was the more efficient one.

We actually weren't terrible from the FT line today, 13-19 (.684) overall and 11-15 (.733) in the second half. The issue was missing 3 consecutive front-ends. Might have avoided the single-digit margin for a while otherwise.

5 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Goodwin needs to have this broadcast on a loop in his dorm room to remind him where 90% of his points should come from.

Agree 100%.

Back from the game. The Bills started great, almost blew it towards the end but recovered and won by 10, over the Vegas spread. Nice game, nice win. I feel very good about it. Now onwards to the next game, only 2 to go  for the  season.

Goodwin is going to be so great his last two years here! Ball handler and shooter coming in so he can play inside more and pick up all that trash! By the time those dudes are sophomores he will be dominate his senior year. Good things to come! 

In the short term I like the look of this team going in to the tournament. Our depth will likely keep us from winning it but should be a good run. Go bills!!!!

What player do most of you scream at for bonehead moves. when you're watching? For me, it's Foreman. 

Ok, enough w/ the negativity. I thought our offense looked the best it had all season. Good passing. Finding the open man. Hitting some 3s. Not great, but good enough, from the line. But think about this for a minute what got the back in the game was racking up fouls at the end to get us to the line. They started at almost the 4 minute mark. It stops us from running the clock and puts us in our most vulnerable spot. FT's will be what kills us. We looked really good until we started our trek to the line.