Game Day: Betray the Patriots!

5 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

We need to remember KC really hasn’t played in a month or so. Tough to get your motor ramped up when you haven’t been playing much. 

Thatch is my favorite.  Dude is a beast.  Starting to hit shots consistently.  Worst part of my Billiken week was the unsubstantiated rumor he might even consider transferring. 

I think Fred likes playing close to home plus Fred knows what is coming next year as far as recruits so the team will be competitive with a chance next season.  With Bess graduating Fred also has a chance to play more than he does now.

KC has been a surprise I did not think we would get anything out of him this season and I was wrong.  I like our chances in the A10 tournament with Hankton playing quality minutes.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

Bell is the giant in yellow hoodie behind the bench

Thanks for the update Roy I wish I was there to see him.

He is at least watching a good game so far in the first half.

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

Bell is the giant in yellow hoodie behind the bench

Any other recruits in the house? Someone else is in his row, but I can't tell who yet.

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

Meant to ask, what the heck is the deal with the student wearing the mason colors/mighty ducks jersey? 

I think that's @billikenfan05 in a Brian Conklin jersey from one of his previous teams. Townsville Crocodiles, maybe? Mardi Gras colors and the Conklin Australian League jersey is a deep cut for hardcore fans. I approve.

BJK likes this

1 minute ago, gobillsgo said:

Bess is so lost offensively right now. Still playing good D

He's hurt. But he just made a deep 3 and camera caught him saying something along the lines of "FINALLY!"

53-37 at the under-12 media timeout. Maintaining that 16-point margin.

SLU_Nick likes this

7 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I think that's @billikenfan05 in a Brian Conklin jersey from one of his previous teams. Townsville Crocodiles, maybe? Mardi Gras colors and the Conklin Australian League jersey is a deep cut for hardcore fans. I approve.

I think he is talking about a diiferent guy, but 05 is wearing some guy of jersey, too.