Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, hooper said:

This story is fact.....from a VERY reliable source.....Apparently it was all consensual until they found out that it was possibly recorded, Then accusations began.....

hey newbie you say this story. Does this refer to your 17 words after "from a VERY reliable source....". If not what is the story which you are claiming to be fact? 

11 minutes ago, hooper said:

This story is fact.....from a VERY reliable source.....Apparently it was all consensual until they found out that it was possibly recorded, Then accusations began.....

I heard the same thing from two sources.

4 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Why? Seems about as positive as one could expect in something like this. Likely no criminal charges. Will be some SLU punishment but difficult to say how much. 

Girls went far enough to get the cops and the school involved...It may not be rape, but secretly filming a sexual encounter is illegal and certainly against many SLU code of conduct. Their will absolutely be suspensions on this.

Hell, I was almost suspended (and was kicked off campus) for a beer bong when I went to SLU. 

3 minutes ago, WestCoastBilliken said:

Girls went far enough to get the cops and the school involved...It may not be rape, but secretly filming a sexual encounter is illegal  Their will absolutely be suspensions on this.

The girls made false rape charges, what will be their punishment?

Spoon-Balls and Glorydays2013 like this

2 minutes ago, WestCoastBilliken said:

Girls went far enough to get the cops and the school involved...It may not be rape, but secretly filming a sexual encounter is illegal  Their will absolutely be suspensions on this.

It's been highly likely there would be some suspensions since we heard about this. To think otherwise was naive. Depending on the exact details, I could see this ranging from a few games to a full season. The details matter and all this version gives is an outline of what happened that night.

Just now, WestCoastBilliken said:

I have no clue and Im not taking their side ... 

I am just saying if they secretly filmed these girls without their permission...we can kiss this season goodbye.

Are we sure it was secretly recorded and not regret that occurred to them later that it might not have been a good idea?

Just now, brianstl said:

Are we sure it was secretly recorded and not regret that occurred to them later that it might not have been a good idea?

Dude... I dont know and neither do you.  I am responding to the post that the story was "Apparently it was all consensual until they found out that it was possibly recorded, Then accusations began.....

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

The girls made false rape charges, what will be their punishment?

In my opinion, this is a dangerous line of thinking. I don't presume guilt for any of the student athletes who stand accused. But also don't think it's fair to presume that a potential victim(s) are making things up or levying false accusations. The vast majority of sexual assaults on college campuses go unreported. We should let investigations run their course prior to making any assumptions like this. 

Just now, NH said:

In my opinion, this is a dangerous line of thinking. I don't presume guilt for any of the student athletes who stand accused. But also don't think it's fair to presume that a potential victim(s) are making things up or levying false accusations. The vast majority of sexual assaults on college campuses go unreported. We should let investigations run their course prior to making any assumptions like this. 

There is a video that proves the rape claims false.  The police investigation has run its course.  The girls who first brought the story to social media knew when they did it there would be no charges.

JMM28 likes this