Beat the Bonnies GDT

CBFan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had one decent inside player, say like a Voyoukas type, we'd be a lot better team. I like Bishop, Robey at times, Ash, Crawford, Hines a little, but we have zilch inside. Not saying we'd be Dance worthy, but one decent big would be a huge help for this team.

Bishop is a scoring machine. Speaking of Bishop and Machines anyone a fan of X-Men Days of Future Past where Bishop is sent from the future to stop machines from killing all mutants? Coincidence?

Anyways, thanks GoBills for the media info.

Apathy is alive and well in Billiken land ...not even 45 posts yet on game day ..A telling sign on the fan base giving up .

Since I had to start the GDT and ask if anyone is watching says a lot to.

I will never surrender!

We will see how this plays out, but at the least we matchup fairly well with St. Bonaventure and thru 25 minutes had an easier time getting good looks. We seem to matchup well with teams that lack athleticism overall and high level post players. And for once a game where it would be really difficult for a Billiken fan to blame the refs.