GDT: Indiana State

JettFlight5

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ekker was the only coach that ever had us this f'd up. dont know how anyone can defend this anymore. 1983

I read this board fairly often but rarely post. In fact it's been probably 6-7 years (maybe longer) since I used this login (surprised it still works). Walking to the car and discussing the current state of affairs with my kids, a lady overheard our conversation and said she agreed with my assessment that JC has lost this team and a change is needed. We talked a little and I made a comment to her that I remember the Ron Ekker years.

Then I read the board tonight and see Roy's comment.

I graduated in 1983. Looks like I got on the wrong time machine!

Nah, we'll win 3 or 4. Maybe one against VCU. All accidental.

Maybe, but LaSalle is the only other A10 pgm. struggling like we are. But the Explorers wiil probably be favored to beat us. We're worse than those horrid Fordham teams from a few years back.

I was hoping he would punch Jolly during the game. Maybe give us two birds with one stone.

I'd bet Crews would whoop Jollys ass. He was fuoking up cadets at West Point and not even thinking twice. He'd have no problem beating some dude that got stuck in a wash basin for an entire Spring and Summer.

I'd bet Crews would whoop Jollys ass. He was fuoking up cadets at West Point and not even thinking twice. He'd have no problem beating some dude that got stuck in a wash basin for an entire Spring and Summer.

Are you telling me Jolly made it out of that wash basin? Surely you jest.

There is no way Crews would whoop Jolly's ass. I triple dog dare Crews to try.

-not sure what to think of the Jolly T fiasco, the ISU kid with a classless move after making the three, Jolly reacting in not the best fashion and then Crews showing his inner Bob Knight knocking his own player in the head, if two wrongs don't make a right how does three compute?

-we appear to be completely lost as a team

-I wonder if Crews will still be seen recruiting locally?

-not sure what to think of the Jolly T fiasco, the ISU kid with a classless move after making the three, Jolly reacting in not the best fashion and then Crews showing his inner Bob Knight knocking his own player in the head, if two wrongs don't make a right how does three compute?

-we appear to be completely lost as a team

-I wonder if Crews will still be seen recruiting locally?

It looked like Jolly kind of hit the guy in the stomach on the shot and then the ISU kid tapped Jolly a couple of times after making the 3, certainly egging him on. Jolly then flipped out and went after him like he was going to fight him. While the ISU kid did obviously tap Jolly which was a dick move, Jolly's reaction was rather extreme. Crews responded how I would have. Jolly is a punk and when he is not completely terrible he is doing ***** things to the opponent (an instigator), just a completely embarrassing player.

It looked like Jolly kind of hit the guy in the stomach on the shot and then the ISU kid tapped Jolly a couple of times after making the 3, certainly egging him on. Jolly then flipped out and went after him like he was going to fight him. While the ISU kid did in fact tap Jolly, his reaction was rather extreme. Crews responded how I would have. Jolly is a punk and when he is not completely terrible he is doing ***** things to the opponent (an instigator), just a completely embarrassing player.

+10 billion. Get rid of that guy before he does irreparable home to the program.

The program is hit rock bottom. Bringing Crews back honestly can't do any more damage at this point. That's my biggest fear. It's a complete rebuild for a new coach whether they come now or in 2 years

The sooner you bring in a new coaching staff that can start bringing in their recruits the better. I wouldn't suggest firing Crews today unless there are significant internal issues that we are not aware of, but unless there is miraculous improvement he and his staff need to be fired in 3 months.