Grandy Glaze

Is there any explanation For Grandy's absence from the bench? Early in the season he was there cheering the team on with great enthusiasm but since about the first of the year I have not noticed him.

My daughter showed me a tweet during the game saying he was at IHOP.

If some of the comments on this site about his situation are true I assume he was hungry.

What comments are you referring to? Closest thing I saw was someone say he took some medicine. I guess someone could believe that to be pot but feels like a leap. Maybe I missed other posts with more clarity.

And 05, is it really "huge" to learn that a D1 basketball player may have used pot?

What comments are you referring to? Closest thing I saw was someone say he took some medicine. I guess someone could believe that to be pot but feels like a leap. Maybe I missed other posts with more clarity.

And 05, is it really "huge" to learn that a D1 basketball player may have used pot?

Maybe he meant Grandy went to IHOP because he was hungry

Cmon Shoe, you know I was being facetious

A D1 player out for the year, recovering from shoulder surgery, in a program that ultimately doesn't include him in the future plans...I can understand - hypothetically speaking - why Grandy would say to hell with the rules and blaze up...

I also see why the coaching staff would have no choice but to separate Glaze from the rest of the team if - hypothetically speaking - Glaze repeatedly broke team rules with regards to illegal substances.

I would put Waffle House over all the above. And Courtesy Diner is clearly the Jayson Tatum in this equation.

Sounds like you're enjoying some Billiken cookies.

Waffle House is great and all, but everytime you step in the place it feels like you're eating out of a back alley dumpster being served by a failed stripper.

Failed strippers? I get more of a feeling that they moonlight running unlicensed day care centers with 20 kids packed into their one-room trailers...not that there is anything wrong with that, of course.

At least the kids get the leftover waffles.